• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] (Dedicated) Pokemon Creed! Custom client 8.54 , Final launch!

I did camp pidgotto for 6 hours. I used 30 ultra + 30 super. I also killed the weeping bell spawn near it too.

Total Pokemon caught: 0

Killed 2 and a half full gastly raids:

Total Pokemon caught: 1

I created my char, seeing you fixed the bug, im gonna try this ot out very soon, ill let use know what i think about it later :p

Alright, theres a fair bit of lag for me, your server seems good, other then the lag, you should be able to heal your pokes straight away as well other then having to wait 5 seconds, only problems ive found so far

Alright, theres a fair bit of lag for me, your server seems good, other then the lag, you should be able to heal your pokes straight away as well other then having to wait 5 seconds, only problems ive found so far

the lagg is being caused by the 'move' scripts (m1, m2, m3 etc) notice how you lagg the most when you engage in combat?

they just need to restart the server and all the lagg should dissapear, not sure its a friday night/sat morning though - admins are probly all in bed with hangovers haha

use !bugreport <description of the bug> ingame to report any problems u find. anything from pokemon inbalance, to severe bugs, or just map issues.

the lagg is being caused by the 'move' scripts (m1, m2, m3 etc) notice how you lagg the most when you engage in combat?

they just need to restart the server and all the lagg should dissapear, not sure its a friday night/sat morning though - admins are probly all in bed with hangovers haha

use !bugreport <description of the bug> ingame to report any problems u find. anything from pokemon inbalance, to severe bugs, or just map issues.

Actually i did notice that, i was lagging everytime i used m1 etc so i just gave up, but let me know when they restart there serv on here, and ill come back online and see if im still lagging, server seemed pretty decent when i was on except for the lag

Fixed the lag issues, restarter should be working as it should now.
Also fixed the !love command.

Nothing to do with the restarter. It deals with the host. Contacting him now.

Now website works but still unable to login... IDK how it works but there must be a way for you guys to keep the server on 22+ a day...its offline 8h-10h a day atm.

Host appears to be having errors with windows. I'll tell everyone when its fixed. For now, you all can use this chatbox: 123 Flash Chat It has games and a variety of features.

unannounced downtime officially over. Windows was reinstalled and everything!

You can login but...FOR THE 999999TIME.....BUGZ

19:35 You have to wait 1322355 seconds to this move again.
19:35 You have to wait 1320634 seconds to this move again.
19:35 You have to wait 1320640 seconds to this move again.

Cant Report : 19:34 You must wait 1321283 seconds to report.

Cant heal :19:36 Nurse Joy: Please wait a few moment before asking me to heal your pokemons again!
19:36 Deadbringer: hi
19:36 Nurse Joy: Please wait a few moment before asking me to heal your pokemons again!
19:36 Deadbringer: hi
19:36 Nurse Joy: Please wait a few moment before asking me to heal your pokemons again!

You guys should just give up or something lol. My kid been having some fun but its getting really messed up. Having to deal with all those bug everyday. Or dealing with all the downtime,crashes,lags and you guys working on "useless" stuff to add to the server while the poke itself arent even balance. At least me and kid/kid friend had some fun on here.

EDIT :14:50 Rawstar: 20:50 You have to wait 1942669 seconds to this move again.

Not only me,but all your old player got the same bug. It would be good to have a faster respond time or something. At least a private message or something saying your actually investigating the matter.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm looking to restart this server up. Does anyone by chance have the client as I only have the server files?

Back