• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Classicus - Opening new world next SATURDAY 5 AUGUST!

Nice movie from oldera :D

Any chance you can just put your old server back instead of Nastarius? Is it possible?

Make higher loot rate, OT with low loot rate will die faster because ppl will dont want to fight because they dont have money for runes, manas etc if u make higher loot rate then 90% ppl will have cash and will be nice wars there Ryan.
Loot rate need to be minimum x4 and exp need to be higher look at Iriana low exp low loot rate and dead ots after one week.

Thats what i think:

1-50: x 50

50-80: x 20

80-100: x 10

100-120: x 8

120-140: x 7

140-160: x 6

160 +: x 5

Skills: x 15

Magic Level: x 7

Loot: x 5

Its very important the loot should be high so we can have fights.

Add donation like djinns, outfits, name change, all kind of rare sets..

"mix between Oldera & Genesis in terms of rates."

If you want slower rates for more rpg go to Genesis
If you want faster paced game play and more pvp go to Oldera

I think trying to hit in between is the best way to keep a longer lasting player base.

Make higher loot rate, OT with low loot rate will die faster because ppl will dont want to fight because they dont have money for runes, manas etc if u make higher loot rate then 90% ppl will have cash and will be nice wars there Ryan.
Loot rate need to be minimum x4 and exp need to be higher look at Iriana low exp low loot rate and dead ots after one week.

Guys hes not trying to make a 100% war server on this one

Guys hes not trying to make a 100% war server on this one
he make the exact same server with same rates and server lasted 2 weeks... I guess its time to try somethign else:) i hope history dont repeat itself

not gonna play with this rates.. cause this community aint trusty. they quit for a single bug or a single mistake. and beside that it's just too low/mid rate.

The only thing that makes it no different is end game exp rate.
Genesis level 51+ is 3x
Oldera level 120+ is 3x
new serv lvl 120+ is 3x

after level 120 on every server is the same rate of progress with different skill/mag and loot rates

The only thing that makes it no different is end game exp rate.
Genesis level 51+ is 3x
Oldera level 120+ is 3x
new serv lvl 120+ is 3x

after level 120 on every server is the same rate of progress with different skill/mag and loot rates
Thats why people makes suggestions, becouse they agree on something else

make it 1x after lvl 101 we dont want "pvpers" to nolife exp to 120 and then fight with 30-40 level advantage and think they good

higher rates i will play

<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="20" multiplier="100"></stage>
<stage minlevel="21" maxlevel="41" multiplier="70"></stage>
<stage minlevel="41" maxlevel="60" multiplier="40"></stage>
<stage minlevel="61" maxlevel="90" multiplier="25"></stage>
<stage minlevel="91" maxlevel="120" multiplier="15"></stage>
<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="999" multiplier="5"></stage>

lootrate x4 or x5

regen rate x10

magic x5
skill x8

+100000000000

CMON old oldera back! best ot for summer

+100000000000

CMON old oldera back! best ot for summer

Ryan waarom probeer je niet weer eens een van je oude servers zoals ze echt waren.. niet deze tijd verspillende servers.. geef een server waar we een maand lang echte fun kunnen hebben en waar jij ook genoeg geld aan zal verdienen, maak je geen zorgen.. Elke hoster geeft alleen maar low/med rate servers en jij was de enige die vroeger leuke highrates maakte.. doe dat weer eens zou ik zeggen.

why are u adding new servers you dont even have 10 players? should downgrade to 1 server.

Looks cool. Can you tell me more about the dungeon system. Will player automatically join a que and when the right amount of players have joined you get teleported elsewhere?. Or is it just gather your team enter the teleport and do the dungeon?

higher rates i will play

lootrate x4 or x5

regen rate x10

magic x5
skill x8

I agree with these rates, but a bit lower after level 80.

higher rates i will play

lootrate x4 or x5

regen rate x10

magic x5
skill x8

This except after 91 you should have 10x and not 15x