• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Classicus - Opening new world next SATURDAY 5 AUGUST!

just have the excaclty same classicus u allways had instead

Hello everybody.

I personally believe you should change the exp stages. Maybe that way a server could last longer than 1 or 2 weeks. Hopefully it will be as good as Iriana.

Ryan please make soul for make runes for this all boters farmes can't making runes on mc.

+ Make good loot rate for all have money to wars , and serwer then serwer beautiful.

Because on all serwers now much fuckers making 10 + runemakers and boting runes have many sd , and later they exp warlocks with sd when other people who play manualy 1 character must exp tomb with gfb or dragons hmm and have more sux lvl to they and this it's no fine play.

If serwer have good loot rate then i play 100 % if no then i not play.

Me and my friends start play if make good loot rate.

Ryan please make soul for make runes for this all boters farmes can't making runes on mc.

+ Make good loot rate for all have money to wars , and serwer then serwer beautiful.

Because on all serwers now much fuckers making 10 + runemakers and boting runes have many sd , and later they exp warlocks with sd when other people who play manualy 1 character must exp tomb with gfb or dragons hmm and have more sux lvl to they and this it's no fine play.

If serwer have good loot rate then i play 100 % if no then i not play.

Me and my friends start play if make good loot rate.
He has rune on shop. If you wanna mass multiclient it doenst matter, you can buy from shop. Its a good way to balance.

What about lootrate? Can you make poll maybe?

<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="20" multiplier="100"></stage>
<stage minlevel="21" maxlevel="41" multiplier="50"></stage>
<stage minlevel="41" maxlevel="60" multiplier="25"></stage>
<stage minlevel="61" maxlevel="90" multiplier="18"></stage>
<stage minlevel="91" maxlevel="120" multiplier="13"></stage>
<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="999" multiplier="5"></stage>

from what i read i agree on that. server is 7.4 or 7.7 , its much difference really.

He has rune on shop. If you wanna mass multiclient it doenst matter, you can buy from shop. Its a good way to balance.

What about lootrate? Can you make poll maybe?
But need soul for making runes , because if no make good loot rate i can't buy this runes on shop it's logic.

And if no make soul for runes again people make farms for all time exp Warlocks with sd , because they have more runes ?

On all low rates shits ots it's the same situation.

Souls it's best idea for eliminate this practics.

Cipsoft make good update when add soul on tibia here need the same.

You have to make that positive change instead of going back to sux system no soul.

Soul for making rune destroy all mc boters and game more fair play for all.

Last edited:
1-20 x60
21-40 x30
41-60 x20
61-80 x15
81-100 x8
101-120 x4
121+ x2
+ high death loss
its summer, ppl wont exp whole days

Players don't want a low rate because they need to be able to trust the owner of a low rate (that he won't make their work meaningless by giving his friends exp/skills/mlvl/cash etc) which is why you should stick to high rates, people can deal with your shit if it's only temporary.