• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Classicus - Opening new world next SATURDAY 5 AUGUST!

rpgers/nolifers will keep on exping and ppl who just wants to fight will do exactly like u said, why should they waste summer for exping in tibia tbh, and its good cuz everyone knows server gonna die in max 1 month if not earlier even

rpgers/nolifers will keep on exping and ppl who just wants to fight will do exactly like u said, why should they waste summer for exping in tibia tbh, and its good cuz everyone knows server gonna die in max 1 month if not earlier even
Meh, rpgs will have to join the war. It will be many people aiming for the high levels, I can tell you they wont play peacefully
. Rpg do not exist anymore, except for medivia xD

Meh, rpgs will have to join the war. It will be many people aiming for the high levels, I can tell you they wont play peacefully
. Rpg do not exist anymore, except for medivia xD
Then should be better the rates adiz said, ppl will have to play more to get top lvl,whats the point of have x15 agter 100, take lvl 200+?

rpgers i mean randoms or ppl playing solo etc
for teams level 100 is pretty fine id say, with higher rates ppl will have little too high lvls and nolifers that will exp whole days will ran on op 150-200 mages
i want it high rate myself but those i posted are enough high id say, else ot will become orshabaal

Then should be better the rates adiz said, ppl will have to play more to get top lvl,whats the point of have x15 agter 100, take lvl 200+?
You think people level up without diing? Like they are immortal
You know a level 150 lose 3-4 levels per death. Gosh im out of this thread, so many random tibia hotkey players.

You think people level up without diing? Like they are immortal
You know a level 150 lose 3-4 levels per death. Gosh im out of this thread, so many random tibia hotkey players.
Good joke, and u think ppl wont block demona with x40 noobchars, please i have been playing 7.4 much long than u kid. Gtfo better instead act like iknoweverything.

Good joke, and u think ppl wont block demona with x40 noobchars, please i have been playing 7.4 much long than u kid. Gtfo better instead act like iknoweverything.

People blocking demona with all exp rates how gm can make , but for eliminate this gm must make soul Old Oldera style 7.6 then people no making rune bot farms and no have much chars to blocking this , because who make many noob chars when can't make runes if no exp all time this chars?

7.6 tibia it's more better to 7.4 only delete wand's and Old Oldera perfect serwer.

If on medivia have souls any player no make 300 lvl .

Medivia it's shit serwer fully bot makers ots , if him add soul system then can see how many player play this 80 % it's bot makers.

One friend tell me gm on medivia make beds in houses for lvl and they think have more less boters on serwer for this.

Because now on medivia people have script system on bot how login automatic bot eat food go to bed make rune and again login with some minutes eat food and again sleep mana regen.

And people buying guild houses making on cave bots rune makers and making on pretection zones many runes and can't kill this people on protection zone houses.

Therefore, it is worthwhile to introduce soul system from tibi 7.6 eliminates the mass farm bot maker and people no make makers for how this makers can block respwns mosnters.

Last edited:
People blocking demona with all exp rates how gm can make , but for eliminate this gm must make soul Old Oldera style 7.6 then people no making rune bot farms and no have much chars to blocking this , because who make many noob chars when can't make runes if no exp all time this chars?

7.6 tibia it's more better to 7.4 only delete wand's and Old Oldera perfect serwer.

If on medivia have souls any player no make 300 lvl .

Medivia it's shit serwer fully bot makers ots , if him add soul system then can see how many player play this 80 % it's bot makers.

One friend tell me gm on medivia make beds in houses for lvl and they think have more less boters on serwer for this.

Because now on medivia people have script system on bot how login automatic bot eat food go to bed make rune and again login with some minutes eat food and again sleep mana regen.

And people buying guild houses making on cave bots rune makers and making on pretection zones many runes and can't kill this people on protection zone houses.

Therefore, it is worthwhile to introduce soul system from tibi 7.6 eliminates the mass farm bot maker and people no make makers for how this makers can block respwns mosnters.

You're wrong about medivia, GM are actives and banning ppl with farms, the bigger problem is on destiny, where brs/yanks have tons of makers

You're wrong about medivia, GM are actives and banning ppl with farms, the bigger problem is on destiny, where brs/yanks have tons of makers
I good say.

I played on all serwers medivia sometime , and gm this serwer it's more sux to Demonia or other shit servers.

I have some friends boters who boting all days many years old on medivia and have 0 ban , gms from medivia = best retards how i see on my life.

I think you still play medivia , but no say me i no say true if you no have
more knowledge on the subject.

It's thread nastarius ots, I just gave you examples why it is worth to enter the soul system.

@Tampik Do you write in polish and use Google translate before you post?

Ots for 1 week like allways , change a exp rate , frag system , put pvp enfo with skull system and ppl gonna play longer on ur ots. You never listen peopel , thats why nobody dont respect you and your all servers deads after 1 week,

I wonder why Ryan dont put back online old oldera files. Instead he opens server for 20 rpg players that last few days/weeks.

And by the way i remember you earned a lot of cash with oldera. Im sure you did more than now, you really had a lot of players when you hosted Oldera with sammy the moviemaker.

Ots for 1 week like allways , change a exp rate , frag system , put pvp enfo with skull system and ppl gonna play longer on ur ots. You never listen peopel , thats why nobody dont respect you and your all servers deads after 1 week,
this. but ryan is ingoring all ofc. But will realise after a week he made a mistake..

watch
So no highrate? :D Ryan come on. After watching old vids i get a nice hype for oldera series even though Ryan was most hated back then everyone enjoyed his old servers i guess.

Last edited: