• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Classicus - Opening new world next SATURDAY 5 AUGUST!

Personally I dont care if its going to reset or not. its going to be nice if we can have a break for summer with some highrate. To break from medivia ;)

Idc if a server die just not after 5 days it sucks 2,5-3 weeks of war is ok

Ryan you open high rate with good loot rate or no?

I need know because i no play more low / mid rates shit servers where all people use 10 mc farms runes and exp warlocks all days and other people who play manualy 1 character must exp dragons with hmm or some tombs with gfb.

Then later shiters have much more lvl and 1 hit ue or burst ue and can kill me if all time no used mana shield.

It's no fun serwers if no have balance , when i must use all time mana shield vs 1 people.

I have 3 postulates:

1.For make balance ots need make soul then no have bot farmers runes on server and more balance exp for all people.

2.Make high rate exp server for no waste time much time to exp. + you can add pvp enfo.

3.Make good loot rate for all have cash to fight then server no boring and have fun.

Last edited:

I need know because i no play more low / mid rates shit servers where all people use 10 mc farms runes and exp warlocks all days and other people who play manualy 1 character must exp dragons with hmm or some tombs with gfb.

Then later shiters have much more lvl and 1 hit ue or burst ue and can kill me if all time no used mana shield.

It's no fun serwers if no have balance , when i must use all time mana shield vs 1 people.

I have 3 postulates:

1.For make balance ots need make soul then no have bot farmers runes on server and more balance exp for all people.

2.Make high rate exp sever for no waste time much time to exp. + you can add pvp enfo.

3.Make good loot rate for all have cash to fight then server no boring and have fun.
On client 7.7 you dont really need makers, becouse as far as i know:

1. You can buy runes on shop
2. Making own runes cost as 4x mana as 7.4. E.g uh= 400, sd= 880

I think you need to make a little bit more research before you post on this forum.

Hopefully Ryan will give some answer soon, so we'll know what he gonna do

On client 7.7 you dont really need makers, becouse as far as i know:

1. You can buy runes on shop
2. Making own runes cost as 4x mana as 7.4. E.g uh= 400, sd= 880

I think you need to make a little bit more research before you post on this forum.

You newbie no know he last edition no make 7.7 , he make custom with no soul style 7.4 with no wand.

Do not talk as you do not know about it.

You newbie no know he last edition no make 7.7 , he make custom with no soul style 7.4 with no wand.

Sounds it was really nice, didnt played but seems really cool, there's any videos of it?

Oldera is 7.7, what are you talking? Cant you watch movies?
Or google 7.7 on tibiawiki. I guess you do not know the difference.

Oldera is 7.7, what are you talking? Cant you watch movies?
Or google 7.7 on tibiawiki. I guess you do not know the difference.
You see that you are a Sunday player and you are not familiar, you have the knowledge you can use to frizzle the horseradish.

Go back 10.0 hotkey player

make High rate old Oldera style
make good loot rate to 8x-10x
and good mana regeneration to 5x
no soul point becaus enow all ots people make farms
desert quest solo
Very important make pvp enfo style gieve exp on high level
exp:
Level 1 to 20 - x50
Level 21 to 40 - x150
Level 41 to 50 - x80
Level 51 to 60 - x60
Level 61 to70 - x40
Level 71 to 80 - x28
Level 81 to 90 - x12
Level 91 to 120 - x3
From level 121+ - x2

Last edited:
make High rate old Oldera style
make good loot rate to 8x-10x
and good mana regeneration to 5x
no soul point becaus enow all tos people make farms
desert quest solo
Very important make pvp enfo style gieve exp on high level
exp:
Level 1 to 20 - x50
Level 21 to 40 - x150
Level 41 to 50 - x80
Level 51 to 60 - x60
Level 61 to70 - x40
Level 71 to 80 - x28
Level 81 to 90 - x12
Level 91 to 120 - x3
From level 121+ - x2
Good rates

watch
So no highrate? :D Ryan come on. After watching old vids i get a nice hype for oldera series even though Ryan was most hated back then everyone enjoyed his old servers i guess.

death squad - enigma times <3

I have 3 postulates:

2.Make high rate exp server for no waste time much time to exp. + you can add pvp enfo.

Tampon, one of the oldest members of old school community, still the worst English.

You see that you are a Sunday player and you are not familiar, you have the knowledge you can use to frizzle the horseradish.

Go back 10.0 hotkey player
I ve never played a higher version than 8.0 ;) I know what I am talking about, you should do some research.
Please use your english-> poland translator better so you can understand what i am talking about.

Christmas 2005 Update[edit]
In the Christmas Update even more drastic changes occurred. Mana regeneration (magical power, a term often used in many RPG games) speed was increased by 4x, and experience level requirements (instead of magic level requirements) to cast spells were also created. The change has made it harder for druids and sorcerers to make money below level 25, as no worthy runes can be created. Also, changes were made in the game's graphics.

So tampik, shut your mouth. You dont know nothing about oldschool

I ve never played a higher version than 8.0 ;) I know what I am talking about, you should do some research.
Please use your english-> poland translator better so you can understand what i am talking about.

Christmas 2005 Update[edit]
In the Christmas Update even more drastic changes occurred. Mana regeneration (magical power, a term often used in many RPG games) speed was increased by 4x, and experience level requirements (instead of magic level requirements) to cast spells were also created. The change has made it harder for druids and sorcerers to make money below level 25, as no worthy runes can be created. Also, changes were made in the game's graphics.

So tampik, shut your mouth. You dont know nothing about oldschool

No name Kids from wikipedia , newbie and fish have no voice.

Mages on all version it's best voce to other and must harder to level up.

Last edited:
Zerchi u know Tampon is referring to Oldera right? Its a 7.72 but with 7.4 spel costs. Everyone on this forum knows 7.72 is 10K mana 1 rune

Zerchi you do not know what you are talking about i see... so just shut the hell up your tiny hole and face the fact that Tampon got right here and do not say bullshit here. I would prefer to implement Tampons suggestions and run server.

Zerchi you do not know what you are talking about i see... so just shut the hell up your tiny hole and face the fact that Tampon got right here and do not say bullshit here. I would prefer to implement Tampons suggestions and run server.
Newkids tibia do not know difference between 7.4 and 7.7. Consider me your tibia teacher then :) You should thank me for learning how tibia is.

Point is 7.7 you dont even need runefarms becouse of the mana needed for runes its not worth. Also you exp with wands at beginning levels. Hard to understand?