• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Classicus - Opening new world next SATURDAY 5 AUGUST!

There is no fun servers anymore only lowrates, so those who want a highrate servers if u have a friend who can host it make a server with this rates and maybe people play, because there will be no more highrates servers anymore or maybe 1 / year. :(

lol this rates sux so hard! shit mid rates, OPEN HIGH RATE RYAN!!! Its fucking summer lol.

Old oldera back please! like videos

Same as you keep resetting your servers calling them new seasons.
Exactly... so why would you say you never reset when you clearly do, why not just be upfront about it instead of saying "Never reset" when you are simply just opening new servers once one dies.

You gotta listen to a community if you wanna get somewhere with your new Servers, you are kinda being selfish in a way. But in another way we are not forced to play on your server, those who want to play will do it and not cry. But still, your server, you do you.

cmon @R.yan .. if you want easy cash open a highrate. More players = more donations. when its dead reset it like you did back in the days. nobody cared, aslong as you openend a new highrate after it. Give us that back. not your shit "rpg" servers that last 1-2 weeks..

What a joke i hope people dont login on that server until he makes oldera. Afterall he didnt listen to people, i wonder why?

Just so you know on old oldera i donated arround 50 euros on donations. So if you cared more about your customers you would probably get more donations.

I dont wanna act rich, but i really enjoyed paying for a good server.

inter team making runes on senja and other places with many mc, going exp demona with 20 people blociking
this noobs only play style full mutlicleint for go full sd
you only want low rate and low loot because you only can go with 10 makers and have more money
no bot farm and you only make level 50 on 7.6 server
the player with more farms will have the higher level. its so fucking sad. i know what i talk about. at nastarius i killed a farm of 6 people on wasp ab'dendriel, 5 on ghostalnds.. everyone had chars outside houses like 2 or 3. i would say like everyone was using a mc, what is the point for you? to higher the online numbers. its fucking sad that on 7.4 its so many farms and its incentivated by gm's. it was the same on iriana, farms and more farms. i dont know if they bot but its a totally macroed server. if you have 150 players atleast, atleast its only 80 unique ips, im realy sure. so congratulations on a future spoofed server

Idk why he asked for suggestion, at the end he did what he wants. Next time just say it before, idk whats the problem with oldera, if it was as epic as people say why dont you open it? You will have many players = more donations than a server with 100 players.

why you dont make highrate? i was gonna play it.

Nice way to lose customers. You should know that without players nobody can be a hoster. Keep it on mind

Same as you keep resetting your servers calling them new seasons.

Anyways guys the rates are set and will be:
Level 1 to 20 - x30
Level 21 to 40 - x20
Level 41 to 50 - x15
Level 51 to 60 - x10
Level 61 to 70 - x9
Level 71 to 80 - x8
Level 81 to 90 - x7
Level 91 to 120 - x6
From level 121+ - x5

Lootrate 2.5x
Regenrate 3x

So with these rates i do hope tasks give massive ammount of reward...
Otherwise there is no reason to play almost the exact same rates as the last server..

• Oldera World - Experience Rates
  • Level 1 -> 40
    x70
  • Level 41 -> 60
    x50
  • Level 61 -> 80
    x25
  • Level 81 -> 90
    x20
  • Level 91 -> 100
    x10
  • Level 101 -> 120
    x5
  • Level 121+
    x3

So basicly you made it easy to level later on but hard early on?

wtf