• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Classicus - Opening new world next SATURDAY 5 AUGUST!

So with these rates i do hope tasks give massive ammount of reward...
Otherwise there is no reason to play almost the exact same rates as the last server..

• Oldera World - Experience Rates
  • Level 1 -> 40
    x70
  • Level 41 -> 60
    x50
  • Level 61 -> 80
    x25
  • Level 81 -> 90
    x20
  • Level 91 -> 100
    x10
  • Level 101 -> 120
    x5
  • Level 121+
    x3

So basicly you made it easy to level later on but hard early on?

wtf
there is basically no reason to play all shit same time again offering nothing knew but a hard server to have fun with

27 players created GZ and its 24 h left
You could have more players if you wanted, you know how ?

You guys crying on forums all day and night about how much rates suck and how you will go somewhere else, but you will still play here... you like some whiny ass girls on the rag lol

I honestly doubt many people will play. Everybody is kinda done with low/mid rates.

typical post of rpg who pg to top leve, die 1x and cry becouse of pks and quits server

you seem like the type to play highrates to get level 100 in a day so when you die in pvp you dont feel like you lost anything xD

I get more enjoyment when people actually lose something that matters

Whatever you say. Enjoy rpg server with few players if you have fun with that ? Lol ?

Last edited:
Why are we used to get everything handed to us? We just suggest him to make it highrate so we will play. Basically the whole thread asked for it. If you then come back with almost the same low rate shit, goddamnit man.

Its sad that like 90% of actuall hosters dont even listen to players, then they cry becouse all servers fail except medivia.

Its even worse if you compare Oldera and Classicus Rates, why you want 2 exact servers?

Last edited:
Its sad that like 90% of actuall hosters dont even listen to players, then they cry becouse all servers fail except medivia.

Its even worse if you compare Oldera and Classicus Rates, why you want 2 exact servers?
@R.yan thats what im thinking aswell u already got a server opened with similar rates.. people want a highrate and i think i you dont give it to them theyll get it from mastercores tomorrow

only server worth playing will be medivia pendulum when it reset soon. rest is waste of time

If people go rpg they go medivia. You coould target highrate players and sucess but you dont listen