• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] OLDERA 7.72 - RESET! - SERVER ONLINE!! -- STARTING SATURDAY 19 DEC!

Make more faster exp on low lvls.

Then you can make more frags for pk , because rpg noobs can make fast lvls if died and no cry.

I suggest:

From 8 To 40 - x140
From 41 To 70 - x100
From 71 To 90 - x60
From 91 To 110 - x25
From 111 To 120 - x9
From 121+ - x3 or 4

Please make more faster exp on low lvl and little slow on high lvls. + make more frags to pk.

It's no fun fight if noobs rpg noobs make lvls 150 and ue spam only.

People want play here for wars and pk i no like waste my time for much time exp.

If more faster exp , people can make more chars to fight if have red skull or ban frags.

We can always nerf UE at higher levels or make a max. dmg amount. Please suggest regarding UE, don't forget mas pox does dmg too (70% dmg~ i believe from normal UE).

But problem it's no only ue , lvls 150 have much speed and can't good shooting to this.

Make 1200 mana for ue maybe.

I remember but last edition people fast make high lvls with poi and this new island.

And you no know now some idiots making new bots and 100 % many idiots use this on this ots.

If boters have much lvls , normal players can't good fight with lvl 100 manualy play vs boters lvls 150.

I remember but last edition people fast make high lvls with poi and this new island.

And you no know now some idiots making new bots and 100 % many idiots use this on this ots.

If boters have much lvls , normal players can't good fight with lvl 100 manualy play vs boters lvls 150.

It should be fine, we can always adjust later though.

I suggest that he will lower the fragtime to 8h as he promised in 1 of his previous posts.
Maybe even change it to 6h?

I suggest that he will lower the fragtime to 8h as he promised in 1 of his previous posts.
Maybe even change it to 6h?

dont worry fragtime will be 5 min after two weeks, else the server might live for longer than 4 weeks, which would be terrible.

Its a fucking Joke , he change mind on evry 24hours , 8 hour frag !!!!!!!

Ah old school servers:

Day 1. 500 players online
Day 2. 50% player quited
Day 3. Server reset

hehe

Ryan please , keep this 24h frag on classicus. But don't make 10h frag shit on oldera broo its oldeeeeeera. Make 5h frag + extreme pvp-enforced
Anyway if u put 10h or 5h people will get bored after 1month~ and then you can put again classicus with 24h frag :))

Back