• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronar 8.7 - ATS Solo Project

No shit Siegh...I tell him "elven robe" and he replies with what I need for it.

Hmm, probably the item count is wrong on his script. Im gonna check it.
EDIT: Problem fixed.

Last edited:
Okay Siegh, I know you like trolling me, but you went too far this time.
I saw lizards giving 20 more exp, so I thought "hey, a small buff, just like Siegh said" ... BUT WHAT THE FUCK THESE LIZARDS JUST 1 SHOT ME FROM DISTANCE WHEN I WEAR MY 10% RESIST ROBE??!?!?! MADE THEM HIT FROM 150 TO AT LEAST 350?! YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I'm out, srsly.
Lost the loot of almost 2 hours farm, more OP inc...Not like I can hunt anything without a team anymore...But feeling a 350 distance attack, I don't want to see the melee of them since they are WARRIOR LIZARDS and not mage or anything.

350 wtf? I didnt even increased dmg, just increased their range so they arent big hp rotworms.
I seriously dont know what you mean with 350 dmg.

Still gonna check it, But hardly somth is much wrong.

EDIT: range="4" min="-40" max="-100"

Here is their spear attack. If you got instant killed you probably got comboed with melee, or with many lizards at a time. Together with your -phys resist of your bloodfang, so I see nothing wrong here. And your 10% resist robe include elemental resist only.

Last edited:
You loose 288 hitpoints duo to an attack by a lizardman warrior.
I fucking know when I get melee'd, but I was outside the screen! How the hell did it kill me

Man, Ive checked database and it says that you have been killed by Lizardman Leader. Even tho, his spear attack damages up to 200, but withy our -phys resist, Its no surprise you got raped this way, since its one of the stronger bosses.

Well, you know that it was there, and you walked too far. Sorry its not my fault.

Server will be off for fixes this night. I hope it will be ok tomorrow morning.

I know what I see, I was killed by some poisonous attack, lol.
And ye, exactly since I knew the spawn and how powerful that retarded monster is, I kept avoiding it. I wonder how you expect me to get -40% phys resist, since you said it hits 200 with spears only, check out the poison damage...
But whatever, hurry up with the new distro D:

Server will be online tomorrow morning, I hope.

And Sorelio, yes, his poison attack is strong, still I have no idea how he spawned there. Well, I had no idea of anything with the crappy distro I was using. Im fixing it atm anyway.

Hmm, not yet. My trusty friend wich Ive asked him to set up somethings for me simply didnt, so... Im doing it myself.
Gonna take a while but it will be on today yet.

Well no plan for events yet, maybe.

Anyway, the server is on atm but, as expected, many things are bugged. I need to fix a lot of things so it will only be playable probably tomorrow morning. And, only the 15+ characters could be transfered, sorry to the lower levels but, you can get 10 again in 20 mins.

So, resuming, I suggest you dont play now, since you cant even get your lvl 1 class, and equipment bonuses arent working. Wait until tomorrow, sorry for this big incovenience.

Server is back online, after innumeral bug fixes caused by the distro change.
Even tho I fixed almost everything, the shopkeeper npcs are still bugged, so you will not be able to buy or sell anything. This is going to be fixed soon.

With this new distro, aside from fixing the database problem, will allow the introducing of many new features, such as tasks, different attack speeds on weapons, critical hits, etc, so It was worth the downtime.

Also a small quest has been added on the npc Sarnel (light armor seller), so try talking to him. Quests will reward you for gold, experience, skills, and, on the future, spells, mounts outfits, addons and everything else. This one is just a small test, tho the reward makes it worth completing.

After the NPCs bugs are fixed, I will start once again on adding new content, mainly reintroduce the Kaer Cultist dungeon, and some others of course.

Now about the characters, only the lvl 15+ were saved. Talk to me ingame to recover your characters (if Im not online at the moment, I suggest you play with another character).

So, see you ingame.

Well, did Zoro delivered the items Ive asked him to yesterday? Your character stats are redone, only items were left.

Also some good news for new and old players: now you will find a new npc on the temple called Starter Guide. She will give you information about a lot of stuff, things you should know before start playing, and some info usefull for old players aswell. And also, she will give a quest to newcomers, wich will help them find their way through the game, such as finding npcs and hunting places.

Thats all for now, Im working on fixing the npcs, and on a npc to change vocation instead of teleports.

See you ingame.

EDIT: Updated first post, with more proper information.

Last edited:
Dedicated is offline, probably crashed or something.

Im trying to acess it and I will put it online as soon as possible.

Back