• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronia - 2x - Tibia 7.4 - Transfer your char to Nastarius for free!

What about ue/sd damage? With classicus rates it's better dps with paladin than a mage tbh. Im curious if something will change about it.

What about ue/sd damage? With classicus rates it's better dps with paladin than a mage tbh. Im curious if something will change about it.

Paladin/knight dmg are reduced compared to Classicus, to it's real Tibia values. Mage was real formulas already.

Sai/ingens as gamemaster/tutor no thanks xP adhdkido
I wont start play here when medivia exists because what you do on 7.4 when you got 150lvl same shit hunting spots and same shit alldaylong.

hypehypeo_O bubbagaym playing for week or day maybe but he got paid for that so ofc he will show it on STREAM. < hexlord hacked by ryan haha

Haha atleast someone got it.

Don't worry. My former position as the best pvper in Halmstad/Sweden won't have any impact of my professional position as Gamemaster.

You should've experienced this in Classicus/Oldera already.

Hahaha. You once hated this guy, and now when he pays you a few dollars all of the sudden you love him.

You're a fucking sellout. Du är en skam för Halmstad/Sverige. Du ser ut som en undernärd polack.

Du ser ut som en undernärd polack.

Haha snorky I bet you're one of these people on facebook, defensive about their weight

2rwoRJi.jpg

Haha snorky I bet you're one of these people on facebook, defensive about their weight

2rwoRJi.jpg

Fuck no man, theres nothing beautiful about you.

By the way, you've all of the sudden started posting pictures and vidoes since you started sucking Ryan's dick. You're a little bit in love aren't ya. Wanna be.

Exp 2 ?
aha
Better to play pasjans
:rolleyes:

Punio come play, we need a polish legent ;)

Fuck no man, theres nothing beautiful about you.

By the way, you've all of the sudden started posting pictures and vidoes since you started sucking Ryan's dick. You're a little bit in love aren't ya. Wanna be.

hey i found another jelly guy that reminded me of you.

Here he is:

fPUeTaW.jpg

Punio come play, we need a polish legent ;)

hey i found another jelly guy that reminded me of you.

Here he is:

fPUeTaW.jpg

I'm the best streamer of Tibia
I can only stream his server if he pay
I'm back from Netherland only for streaming.

Haha atleast someone got it.

Don't worry. My former position as the best pvper in Halmstad/Sweden won't have any impact of my professional position as Gamemaster.

You should've experienced this in Classicus/Oldera already.

LOL GET OUTTA HERE

Now that's out of the way, I have no doubt this will be a great server.
However, also 100% no doubt there will be corruption on some levels.
The "transparency" of the "gm logs" can EASILY be manipulated and will be.
I will join this for fun, I will not be wasting anymore money on your servers and I hope nobody else does either. After you keep this up for six months maybe I'll consider buying premium.
I've been here every year and I've seen the probably over a hundred servers you host for 2 weeks - 3 months to reign in donations then shut down. I'm extremely skeptical you can stick it out when your donation rate drops after the initial wave.You always cut and run. Nerd is a good GM but you should never have considered making Ingens a GM he's got a team of players and I 100% guarantee no matter what you say he will be playing and it will hold corruption. The most profitable or decision best suited for you isn't always the right decision to make.
Host this for 6 months, I'll be donating and playing!I'll also be there the first 7 days for free premium. Everyone else should join too
Goodluck!

Last edited:
you give 7 days free premium but it starts from the moment you create the account not from first login, people who created accounts before will be free acc when the server starts, lol

The 7 days free premium for who created account before the launch will be started counting when server opens? Or after my first time loging in server? Cuz I'll travel in 6/2 and have time to play only in 13/2.

Your client is available to move in AWSD?

Back