• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronia - 2x - Tibia 7.4 - Transfer your char to Nastarius for free!

I mean, yeah. But they have a shit ton of evidence agaisnt the server owners.

And from what I've heard, you're one of the people that used to hate him before he hired you :p

But yeah, I'm playing and the server itself seems very nice. The only issues that worry me are that currently, swords hit harder than the other weapons and I wanted to know how do I make a suggestion,

I reported Ryan to the police 3 years ago. I tried to find his home adress damn I was angry. However he's changed. Me working with him should be enough proof. The battle between ryan and me was official on several threads. People change. People grow up. Don't worry, it was a long time ago.

I reported Ryan to the police 3 years ago. I tried to find his home adress damn I was angry. However he's changed. Me working with him should be enough proof. The battle between ryan and me was official on several threads. People change. People grow up. Don't worry, it was a long time ago.

I hope that I'm not just wasting my time by playing this OT. I'll trust your words and keep on playing :)

BTW, You still didnt answer me about the suggestion :) and the Sword issue

yeah now is my most favorite part of all his ots, watching how fast they dying :D my guess is max 30 days

PUNIO FOUND A BUGGED WAR HAMMER, HE GAVE TO ANOTHER POLAK KID AND GM'S DO NOTHING, BECAUSE HE STREAM,

HAHAHAHAH CORRUPTION STRIKES AGAIN.

Cool story bro, you are just next Ryan's asslicker who will be fucked same as SammyNSC

PUNIO FOUND A BUGGED WAR HAMMER, HE GAVE TO ANOTHER POLAK KID AND GM'S DO NOTHING, BECAUSE HE STREAM,

HAHAHAHAH CORRUPTION STRIKES AGAIN.

Why do u keep following the server, streams etc if you hate the owner and server? Just ignore it if u hate it a suggestion :)

ya it's proof you'll do anything for a 100 dollars a week. aka proves you're poor as fuck kiddo.

NERD start Classicus
czy-bedziesz-bogata.jpg

NERD start Thronia
4fd71332d834d_430.jpg

There's more players online every day rather than the server slowly dying lol

Yeah ofc, people starting do runefarm characters so half of online players is real amount.

Nice GM Nerd...
vA7MXW5.png

[12/2/2016 6:43:58] /owner ajax
[12/2/2016 6:44:13] /owner nobody

And edited items.... :) clap clap.
Elfbot XYZ for polacs! Hands and fingers for anothers ;)

somebody wanted to check out house before buying? you can see i put the house owner to nobody after he checked it out? you br or just dumb?

Back