• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronia - 2x - Tibia 7.4 - Transfer your char to Nastarius for free!

RYAN PLLLZZZZZ MAKE ANTI BOT CLIENT CAUSE ELF BOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BE LAZY!!!!!!

Nice GM Nerd...
vA7MXW5.png

[12/2/2016 6:43:58] /owner ajax
[12/2/2016 6:44:13] /owner nobody

And edited items.... :) clap clap.
Elfbot XYZ for polacs! Hands and fingers for anothers ;)

You're an idiot. I asked him if I could see inside. Literally you underlined the immediate response clearing the owner right after, how old are you and what is your brain malfunction?

On topic, there are several bugs that need to be fixed like yesterday. All monster loot tables need to be reworked, all drop rates and what not are wrong. Spawns are horribly wrong. Orc fort is broken, as well as edron orcs. Fix mana regen with the huge rune problem before it dies.

You're an idiot. I asked him if I could see inside. Literally you underlined the immediate response clearing the owner right after, how old are you and what is your brain malfunction?

On topic, there are several bugs that need to be fixed like yesterday. All monster loot tables need to be reworked, all drop rates and what not are wrong. Spawns are horribly wrong. Orc fort is broken, as well as edron orcs. Fix mana regen with the huge rune problem before it dies.

You playing there bro?
//Herod

http://www.twitch.tv/puniogaming/v/42280732
03:19:19 autofisher ban both accounts
cya polack

Was having fun on this server. See this, ofc he is not banned since he is streaming and it is advertisement for the server. At least I had fun this weekend, but I wont spend anymore time on a server with a corrupt Owner. $$$$ always speaks for this guy, it is not the passion for a cool OT :).

---
Was having fun on this server. See this, ofc he is not banned since he is streaming and it is advertisement for the server. At least I had fun this weekend, but I wont spend anymore time on a server with a corrupt Owner. $$$$ always speaks for this guy, it is not the passion for a cool OT :).
yep the gms dont even care about scammers and just say welcome to tibia, corrupt as fuck giving there own chars and friends best items.

I just deleted a streamer today without thinking twice about it, for showing his bot. The thing with punio is that he did this after he just made the character. I'm not deleting a lvl 45 for fishbot when he was lvl 10~. It would be a different story if this clip had surfaced earlier.

I just deleted a streamer today without thinking twice about it, for showing his bot. The thing with punio is that he did this after he just made the character. I'm not deleting a lvl 45 for fishbot when he was lvl 10~. It would be a different story if this clip had surfaced earlier.

The problem with that is pretty much saying, cavebotting from lvl 1-30 is ok as long as you lvl 30-50 after. Just because he did it a week ago doesn't change that he was using bot and probably still is, just more sneaky now.

But I know you would have banned or deleted him if it wasn't for Ryan so I don't blame you and I wont flame the server anymore. Have fun everyone :D

my brain just exploded how dumb you are, we can clearly see on stream he have only cursor for 1 tibia client (just paladin) and second tibia client dont show cursos ( we can clearly see it when he is moving his skills etc)

ehh i reported bug that i could sell in late game for few players easy 200k each - u guys could me 30 days premium for that at least to show gesture... next time i wont report bug i will abuse it xD

ehh i reported bug that i could sell in late game for few players easy 200k each - u guys could me 30 days premium for that at least to show gesture... next time i wont report bug i will abuse it xD
what was the bug out of curiosity?:D

Seems logic. Braindead as fuck.

Second thing is Punio from Hell. I was watching his stream a guy named Bongo(it was on a PVP server) wrote to Punio. He said to him that Ryan banned his character couse he wanted to sell it. He "didn't" know about that. Bongo wrote to Punio if he can talk to Ryan to unban his character.

And see there! This guy is currently O-N-L-I-N-E

Stupid server still corrupt still no changes and it won't change until Ryan is the owner.

/\ THIS MADE MY DAY.

Thanks

Back