• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronia - 2x - Tibia 7.4 - Transfer your char to Nastarius for free!

Seems logic. Braindead as fuck.

Second thing is Punio from Hell. I was watching his stream a guy named Bongo(it was on a PVP server) wrote to Punio. He said to him that Ryan banned his character couse he wanted to sell it. He "didn't" know about that. Bongo wrote to Punio if he can talk to Ryan to unban his character.

And see there! This guy is currently O-N-L-I-N-E

Stupid server still corrupt still no changes and it won't change until Ryan is the owner.

/\ THIS MADE MY DAY.

Thanks

LOL. You posted this message 21.10

Look at GM Nerd logs at 21.26 (When he saw this probably)

Print: https://i.imgur.com/AkVkw1e.png

Paste bin if he removes it :D: http://pastebin.com/fiaGTkDc

Might not be related but seems very coincidental ;).

lol this is joke orshabaal server, if you dont use bot/macro dont waste your time on this server

its good all the cry babies crying here aint playing, u are not needed guys. punio streaming 24/7 playing manually and you come here and try to get him banned and blame gm for not doing hah cant believe. Not to mention that it was actually not even a macro just a setting of twitch or w/e that doesnt show a mouse of second client u dumbasses. just gtfo

Free working elfbot, Including cavebotting, aiming etc.. is free to get, Just throw me a private message

P.S you will soon be able to download a version from a website, Scanned and done. Will post URL within time

Punio is known for being a cheat, somehow he is getting special treatment because A; he streams the server, B; because it was "in lower levels"

Once a cheat, always a cheat.

I just deleted a streamer today without thinking twice about it, for showing his bot. The thing with punio is that he did this after he just made the character. I'm not deleting a lvl 45 for fishbot when he was lvl 10~. It would be a different story if this clip had surfaced earlier.

So under level 10 it's ok to bot ? That doesn't make sense. You think he just decided "I'm over level 10 I'll delete bot now"

ok dood!!

Face it people punio = in their little group of friends

Anyone who doesn't realize that is a fucking retard.

You got level 80's who supposedly play 16-22 hrs a day for two weeks straight
(No ban for sharing??)

You got people selling stacks of crystal coins for real cash
(wow you earned gold quick......)

Two weeks in this is definitely not looking "Long Term"

The feeling was there and the feeling left. The economy is sooooooo shit and non existent.

Last edited:
So under level 10 it's ok to bot ? That doesn't make sense. You think he just decided "I'm over level 10 I'll delete bot now"

ok dood!!

Face it people punio = in their little group of friends

Anyone who doesn't realize that is a fucking retard.

You got level 80's who supposedly play 16-22 hrs a day for two weeks straight
(No ban for sharing??)

You got people selling stacks of crystal coins for real cash
(wow you earned gold quick......)

Two weeks in this is definitely not looking "Long Term"

The feeling was there and the feeling left. The economy is sooooooo shit and non existent.

wow once again, he didnt bot, just cursor didnt appear on his second client
braindead noobs

Also guys do you not realize how easy it is to hide commands such as /i , /addskill etc etc, they are just havin this gm logg to show off people they tp to check botters or what? and impossible they logon once every day to just check botters then do nothing.

Also guys do you not realize how easy it is to hide commands such as /i , /addskill etc etc, they are just havin this gm logg to show off people they tp to check botters or what? and impossible they logon once every day to just check botters then do nothing.

/i & /addskill shows in GM logs :)

Because gm logs are 100% truthful, not like it is ridiculously easy to hide anything you want, totally not.

You guys are so inocent, these shitty gms had edited chars before server launch, they just waited around 2 weeks to start using them, silly hoes.

Back