• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronia - 2x - Tibia 7.4 - Transfer your char to Nastarius for free!

Hahaha potato polacks proud of killing people playing their first OT ever xD

As all of you have already noticed, the player online count has dropped the last 1.5 week and there are many reasons for this. I don't want to fill this whole page why it is like this so i'll cut myself short and tell you all that's it's a process. A process that we have expected since we launched Thronia.

We also expect the population to grow again. Within a few weeks or perhaps even under an even longer time. Our player population will over time (slowly but securely) become more stable. I have long been part of this community to know this happens to every lowrate server (and yes it has happened to the one you're thinking of right now as well).

I urge you not to worry, Thronia is here to stay and everything is going according to what we expected and it will continue in doing so as well.

Some people are claiming GMs are corrupt and banning people on false grounds which is also not true. We're very sure of what we're doing whenever we decide to not let someone play our server. We're very harsh with whoever breaks our rules as we want Thronia to be a fair server for everyone. We don't want people to easily cheat on our server and whenever we get enough proof of someone doing this, their punishment will be extreme. The proof of our success regarding this is all the people who has been either banished or deleted for their actions that are now showing their anger in different negative ways which I'm sure all of you've seen as well.

Thank you for playing Thronia and within a few weeks or months we'll look back at this time when some players doubt'ed our future existance!

R.I.P

"We also expect the population to grow again..." <--- THIS MADE MY DAY THANK YOU <3

image.jpg

Thronia's record of players online: 608 on 22.02.2016, 21:52.
Currently 75 players are online 9 March 2016, 20:36
btw. how much did you pay him for ads on stream? Funny that Bubba didnt even try thronia good money spent
So Bubba didnt even play it? lol...

edit: just noticed its my 1000th post fuck yeah :D

why this idiot makes lowrates with a reputation of each server dieing

just make a fucking highrate noone gives a fuck if a highrate dies, only few brazilians who will notice the server has been online for 2 weeks, then play it for 2 days and cry it died

Back