• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sword Art Online Like Server

KiritoxAsuna

Reaction score
idk where to put this so yeah u can move it if its in the wrong place :)

ANYWAYS back on topic

yeah im planning on making a server like sword art online (anime hahahahahahahah)
will have :

100 floors to get to the next floor u gota beat the boss and go to its tp.
secret places on each floor
1 strong boss in each floor
secret places on the floors.
once u beat the boss to unlock a certain floor u unlock tp's to that floor so u can easily access it.
many hidden quests in each floor there will be som obvious ones.
1,2 towns in a floor
finding the boss room will be hard.
tp items to tp to a certain town.
if you die ...
pvp
reaching lvl 100 is hard.
not sure if i would remove mages and just make knight like classes like tank,berserker,holy knight etc.
not sure what will happen if u die so yeah still thinking of that part.
yeah the exp stages will be pretty low but i will tweak the hp and mana gained per lvl so its not that bad.
no lvl req for items
custom sets and rare boss drops
not sure how often boss should spawn
yeah this is all for the basics. will add som more later on

u guys think ill be able to pull this off? this will be my 1st server btw but ive done mapping and stuff b4 so ill be fine. im pretty rich irl so i think i can pay for the dedicated server fee's and website.

this will probably take a long time since its only me and my cousin working on it.
but expect it !

yeah i want som feedback if u think this will be ok

ps: other ppl can do this too but i swear mine would be better :)
pss: i really didnt know where to put this but u can move it to its proper place kthxbai

psss: im not doing this for $$ irl just want to play and make an enjoyable server

Last edited:
idk where to put this so yeah u can move it if its in the wrong place :)

ANYWAYS back on topic

yeah im planning on making a server like sword art online (anime hahahahahahahah)
will have :

100 floors to get to the next floor u gota beat the boss and go to its tp.
secret places on each floor
1 strong boss in each floor
secret places on the floors.
once u beat the boss to unlock a certain floor u unlock tp's to that floor so u can easily access it.
many hidden quests in each floor there will be som obvious ones.
1,2 towns in a floor
finding the boss room will be hard.
tp items to tp to a certain town.
if you die ...
pvp
reaching lvl 100 is hard.
not sure if i would remove mages and just make knight like classes like tank,berserker,holy knight etc.
not sure what will happen if u die so yeah still thinking of that part.
yeah the exp stages will be pretty low but i will tweak the hp and mana gained per lvl so its not that bad.
no lvl req for items
custom sets and rare boss drops
not sure how often boss should spawn
yeah this is all for the basics. will add som more later on

u guys think ill be able to pull this off? this will be my 1st server btw but ive done mapping and stuff b4 so ill be fine. im pretty rich irl so i think i can pay for the dedicated server fee's and website.

this will probably take a long time since its only me and my cousin working on it.
but expect it !

yeah i want som feedback if u think this will be ok

ps: other ppl can do this too but i swear mine would be better :)
pss: i really didnt know where to put this but u can move it to its proper place kthxbai

Already thought of this idea but it probably wouldn't attract as much people as what people are making atm.

Already thought of this idea but it probably wouldn't attract as much people as what people are making atm.

i think it would attract alot of attention i may be wrong... but all the server im seeing these days are just a bunch of rl tibia with donations with higher exp rates. maybe by like x20 exp rates?. or i would see som server where its rebirth rebirth rebirth rebirth. boring ! only server i like atm is deathzot. but my favourite was roa. but why do u think it wouldnt attract attention? my server idea seems like its going to be fun maybe if its lacking somthing i will try to put that in. i wouldnt plan on making a custom client if possible. well i may be wrong XD maybe thats what people like these days

I would like it, but as Walkingdragon said, it probably will never become as popular as some.

I would like it, but as Walkingdragon said, it probably will never become as popular as some.

its ok if its not popular when it comes out ill just make it popular after i finish it just want to know if i can pull it off.

i think it would attract alot of attention i may be wrong... but all the server im seeing these days are just a bunch of rl tibia with donations with higher exp rates. maybe by like x20 exp rates?. or i would see som server where its rebirth rebirth rebirth rebirth. boring ! only server i like atm is deathzot. but my favourite was roa. but why do u think it wouldnt attract attention? my server idea seems like its going to be fun maybe if its lacking somthing i will try to put that in. i wouldnt plan on making a custom client if possible. well i may be wrong XD maybe thats what people like these days

I meant more along the lines of the current projects being developed.

I am a big fan of Sao. Just sitting there on saturdays w8ing for the episode. I also love tibia A.k.a You should seriously consider making a server like this ! Could be Many people that wants it. If its just advertised well :)
+1

That would be an amazing server indeed, but you know that coding a mmo like sao litterary is "Out of this world".
It would be nice if you had some functionality that kept you "trapped" inside the server. Like as if you had no way to "exit" the game, the players inside would stand stll and take damage, and you will be killed.
And once you die, you cannot log into the char again.

This about it.
You start an event, where people can level up in about 2 weeks.
then the main event comes where this system activates.
You would be forced to enter villages or cities just to not get damaged, getting houses to sleep in and so on.

But that would be a tremendous project and would indeed need alot of players too.

That would be an amazing server indeed, but you know that coding a mmo like sao litterary is "Out of this world".
It would be nice if you had some functionality that kept you "trapped" inside the server. Like as if you had no way to "exit" the game, the players inside would stand stll and take damage, and you will be killed.
And once you die, you cannot log into the char again.

This about it.
You start an event, where people can level up in about 2 weeks.
then the main event comes where this system activates.
You would be forced to enter villages or cities just to not get damaged, getting houses to sleep in and so on.

But that would be a tremendous project and would indeed need alot of players too.

But it would be totally worth it. If you think about it, usual RPG server don't have much players.
But hey, let's be honest, everyone's watching SAO, and i bet that there would be a lot people interested in that project.

At this moment im working on a Server like that, i allready finished with the first 3 stages.
Every stage got his own town and its own boss.
Im gonna remove all weapons exept the swords.
There are no vocations exept swordman.
If you die, your character automaticly will be removed from the database.
You can't exit the server everywhere, if you want to logout you need to rent a house or a room.
If anyone is interested into my project or maybe want to help me, please message me :D

ive been busy didnt even have time to check on this thread lol. but yes were making progress my staff is growing my cousin knows alot of people who can help im glad we are going at an extraordinary pace expect our beta server to come out in the summer :)

@manack if i knew u were doing this last week i would have helped =/ but now we have alot of people and there are to many arguements about what the server should have and i realized more people = more conflicts so yeah.. but i love them still cuz they are working on it with me and its really fun.

well i wont be back here for long maybe the next time i come back in this thread is when server is done. im just so busy with this server XD so bye.

Back