• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sword Art Online (SAO)

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Otland!
Who knows SAO?
I am at episode 18(already alfheim online) . I see only episodes till episode 25. so wont SAO be continued anymore ;(

a season 2 (3) will be out for sure, since the novels got more shit... like Gun Gale online <3

Meanwhile you should watch Accel world! its similar to SAO.

and if you want more shit to watch, just ask me or maybe check my list xd

Mestor's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net (havent rated anything tho)

Kirito-and-Shino-gun-gale-online-33069028-790-494.jpg

I do, watched it. Prefer light novel. More story. Also see Accel World, same world but other time.

SAO is fucking awful, was "good" the first 13 episodes...

You got that right. It was a good anime until they gave them the opportunity to skip 50 levels and fight the GM -.-

I don't think so but yes, I think that SAO had bigger potential than it was taken from it.

I think they should have kept going with their story ingame instead of trying to get them into another world where dat girl is captured? Couldn't she just get caught in that world zomg ^.^

So... what do you guys think is the best airing anime atm?

If you ask me my anwser will be Attack on titan for sure... 10/10 :)

I must say that I prefer reading manga and lightnovel than anime and when I saw those airing I couldn't find anything for myself.

SAO... Somewhere at episode 3 after getting the flower...
Red hair women (enemy) says: blabla...kill him
Girl at Kiritos side says :"Kirito-chun"...
Pk team of woman shocked: "Kirito??? Mistress(speakin to redhairwomenleaderofpkteam): This is the one soloing the frontlines"
Women says: "what would someone from the frontlines do here?Attack"
All begin to attack kirito. After a while Kirito says:"In ten seconds you all deal me 400dmg, my auto heal regenerates 600hp all 10seconds. I am level 78, I got 14500HP.We could stay here the whole day"

LOVE IT SAO <3

hehe yeah that's pretty kick ass :p

sao12.jpg

Where are all the copy servers of SAO and ALfheim online Kirito spread?
Wanna play!!! :D
Its over :( SAO ended and so did Alf...
I need a new anime^^

Where are all the copy servers of SAO and ALfheim online Kirito spread?
Wanna play!!! :D
Its over :( SAO ended and so did Alf...
I need a new anime^^

Started watching Inuyasha again. If you dont know it you should watch it.
the 2. time I am going to finish all episodes. Simply one of the most amazing anime

Back