• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sword of Fury

Alright, I don't know if anyone of you guys are still around but I have been researching the subject for a good while. There are a few crucial things that I need to have cleared up.

First of all, people are often citing Knightmare saying how the quest was solvable. However, the first interview I've been able to find involving him goes back to 2004 and shows that he has always been cryptic with his answers and never straightforward confirmed a solution. I don't believe he has ever said it was solvable unless someone has a direct quote or interview to support this.

Secondly, does anyone have a screenshot or recalls what exactly was in the email where Bolkar claimed that the quest never existed?

And lastly, how likely is it that the interview with Dennis aka Toor is bs?

SoF quest doesnt exist. There was only 1 spike sword on rookgaard (in 2007) https://secure.tibia.com/community/?subtopic=characters known as Slythia (hunted.pl/tibia.pl/altaron.pl).
She also had: Steel Helmet, Blue Robe, Plate Legs, Dark Shield, Spike Sword, Dragon Slayer, Golden Ring, Crystal Ring i Brass Armor. She gave spike sword and Blue Robe, Plate Legs, Dark Shield, Steel Helmet and one of the ring to http://www.tibia.com/community/?subtopic=character&name=Potty on Harmonia. They showed a sword on rookgaard, there was a lot of buzz about it and CM wanted all items back.
Thats all.

SoF quest doesnt exist. There was only 1 spike sword on rookgaard (in 2007) https://secure.tibia.com/community/?subtopic=characters known as Slythia (hunted.pl/tibia.pl/altaron.pl).
She also had: Steel Helmet, Blue Robe, Plate Legs, Dark Shield, Spike Sword, Dragon Slayer, Golden Ring, Crystal Ring i Brass Armor. She gave spike sword and Blue Robe, Plate Legs, Dark Shield, Steel Helmet and one of the ring to http://www.tibia.com/community/?subtopic=character&name=Potty on Harmonia. They showed a sword on rookgaard, there was a lot of buzz about it and CM wanted all items back.
Thats all.
You can't possibly know that. All we know is that it did not exist in version 7.7. You don't have the source code for the current version so your statement is invalid.

You can't possibly know that. All we know is that it did not exist in version 7.7. You don't have the source code for the current version so your statement is invalid.
Im just realistic when we talk about cipsoft and tibia.

Im just realistic when we talk about cipsoft and tibia.
It probably doesn't exist, but we have no proof. SoF is basically Schrödingers cat. It's basically solvable and unsolvabe at the same time until it's proven :p

Alright, I don't know if anyone of you guys are still around but I have been researching the subject for a good while. There are a few crucial things that I need to have cleared up.

First of all, people are often citing Knightmare saying how the quest was solvable. However, the first interview I've been able to find involving him goes back to 2004 and shows that he has always been cryptic with his answers and never straightforward confirmed a solution. I don't believe he has ever said it was solvable unless someone has a direct quote or interview to support this.

Secondly, does anyone have a screenshot or recalls what exactly was in the email where Bolkar claimed that the quest never existed?

And lastly, how likely is it that the interview with Dennis aka Toor is bs?
wow so my email to bolkar is so famous that it even appeared on bubba stream :O
BHWynxQ.png

i didnt asked any further question after he emailed me this and i posted it as soon as possible somewhere on otland (dont remember exactly where)

Thanks alot, thats gonna be very helpful. I'm working on a video that will explain my thoughts on the sword based on different kinds of information

Thanks alot, thats gonna be very helpful. I'm working on a video that will explain my thoughts on the sword based on different kinds of information
There's only one person that have say SoF it's solvable, back in 2006 in a interview with Chayenne she said:
Chayenne said:
Okay, come closer... a little closer... *whisperwhisper*... *mumblemumble*... no wait, let me think... if I remember correctly it had something to do with 469... *scratches head* ... code... *mumblemumble* switches... big fishes? ... no... this bad memory of mine... ts :)
I'm pretty sure when she was talking about a "big fish" it's related to a draw on the floor at Trolls Cave introduced after 7.7 version.
a6Fx0S2.jpg
But like always we don't know if it's a lie because she said those things before Dennis did his spy job, that means she said those things when there wasn't a quest for it... yet?. It's just an interesting fact.

dude..
valve is scaming players on skins, pro players cheat/ use bots without telling everyone and cipsoft made "quest" that cant be completed. As long as there is no money limit in life everyone will scam you to use their product in order to make more money. Just get over it there is no quest for this sword unless they have added something like they did with 999 door which probably lead to island that havent existed before kharsek reached 900 level?

Back