• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sword of Fury

Personally I think those "quests" are not solveable at this time but may be updated in the future, whereas now they're just in the game to keep people intrigued

i am a believer, i sure hope that people will unravel this mystery one day ^^ it won't be me tho cause no time to get into that anymore :p

Youre like way to late with this. During 7.7-8.6 there were so many dedicated players who tried to solve it. Daily updated threads on otfans, otland, tibiafans etc. Those guys did like everything, say hundreds of keywords to all rook npcs, walk on every sq and so much more. I really believe that the community has done enough and its either not a quest or way to hard to ever solve.

Youre like way to late with this. During 7.7-8.6 there were so many dedicated players who tried to solve it. Daily updated threads on otfans, otland, tibiafans etc. Those guys did like everything, say hundreds of keywords to all rook npcs, walk on every sq and so much more. I really believe that the community has done enough and its either not a quest or way to hard to ever solve.
>the community has done enough

nop
We have new people in the community that probs haven't tried yet, and I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to make a new team :>

Also, with the test server coming up this month, maybe we could ask some cms :>

Last edited:
I know this thread is a few months old, but I figure I'd give my 2 cents in.

I started playing Tibia back in the early 2000's, 2003 I believe and I've always been a believer of the Sword of Fury. In fact, I'm such a believer that I made my own website dedicated to the sword of fury, but I don't think that I can share the link here because otland has some strict rules about 3rd party links.

What GailMakesItHard said about there being a ton of players that attempted to find it in the past is true, I was apart of it. I've actually been trying to find a thread that we had and it was some 70 pages long, multiply that by about 20 post per page you get about 1,400 post of just talk about the Sword of Fury. It's frustrating because all efforts led to nothing, but I know that one day we'll find it.

I'm still looking for it... even today.

I had a thought the other day. Wouldn't the people who hacked tibia have the files we would need to look through to solve it?

I know I can edit, but I want to get this back on the activity panel. Anyway, does anyone know if anyone still has the files that were hacked?

The only information that was released on that was that the portal behind the minotaur mage door leads back to rookgaards temple.

I saw someone say in the link you posted that the mino mage is an npc too (according to tibiabot NG).
But, the portal leading to the temple and cipfried saying that he's humble would kinda make sense.

It's not good to overthink it either. Personally I think the portal leading back to the temple is to prevent someone who got past the mino mage somehow (although impossible) to be stuck. But that's just a thought.

we really do need to find those files tho, because we could find stuff out if we looked at npcs, probably
EDIT: Found them. Looking through them atm.

Last edited:
I did not found any interesting there :(
same. nothing. Although, npcs have been updated since then, so maybe it just wasn't there in the vers that these files came from.
EDIT: Actually, I just remembered that I saw that Dallheim mentioned having a spike sword that he could kill *gasp* EVEN CYCLOPSES WITH!

Last edited:
where there is a hope there is a will.

if you give something to belive in, there will be always interested one.
Cipsoft decided to hold cards, it's all about marketing strategy.

same. nothing. Although, npcs have been updated since then, so maybe it just wasn't there in the vers that these files came from.
EDIT: Actually, I just remembered that I saw that Dallheim mentioned having a spike sword that he could kill *gasp* EVEN CYCLOPSES WITH!

I do remember that phrase, in fact that is why I included Dallheim as one of my notable NPC's, but I think in recent updates they took out that response.

Last edited:
Did you remember guy that "hacked" into cipsoft server and stole the files? It was back in the 2006( 7.2?) .. So if someone could contact this guy and ask him for some files we would know if it was possible back then to get this sword on rookgaard or not.

Back