• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sword of Fury

Bolkar must be new... This is what he responded to me:
Dear Tibia player,

> Hello, I was just wondering... Are you ever going to complete the spike sword
> quest on Rookgaard? Since it's not even that strong now compared to the jagged
> swords on Rookgaard.
> Thanks in advance! :)

Thank you for your request.

I am sorry but the spike sword quest is for level 40+ characters.
What do you mean with "the spike sword quest on Rookgaarg"?

Kind regards,
Bolkar
Tibia Customer Support

I emailed them back since he answered with a question and this is what they then said:
Dear Tibia player,

> The sword of fury quest on rookgaard? Or does it not exist?

Please understand that we will not answer any questions concerning game content. There are some "secrets" we do not want to unveil because we think it is more fun if you find them out for yourself. Of course we will add new secrets, quests and monsters also in future updates or continue older and unfinished quests. Re-checking doors and areas that were barred previously might later lead onto new paths. Also talking to NPCs might help you to unravel some of Tibia's mysteries.
We hope you enjoy exploring the lands and secrets we have created for you.

For further information on quests, items, creatures etc., you can also check out our supported and promoted fansites:
http://www.tibia.com/community/?subtopic=fansites

Kind regards,
Manina
Tibia Customer Support

Lol...

Please, quote what Bolkar said to Manina and ask her to explain what he meant then? That will cause a riot lmao
fired for sure xD

Please, quote what Bolkar said to Manina and ask her to explain what he meant then? That will cause a riot lmao
fired for sure xD
dont be asshole.. this man just "solved" our problem. (i think retarded kids would report him :/).

dont be asshole.. this man just "solved" our problem. (i think retarded kids would report him :/).
Yeah, I know. It's hard to be new x) Anyway, I would like to see what any other cip member says if they saw what he said. I just want to know what kind of response they would give. Ex if they deny it or says it's true.

I think I got him in trouble o.o woops! I kept responding back to see if they would finally admit something.. Bolkar never denied it though so I'm honestly leading towards it doesn't exist...
Dear Tibia player,

> Bolkar basically just said the spikesword quest on rookgaard does not exist. Was
> he wrong?
> Thanks in advance!

I am sorry but as my colleague already told you we will not discuss this topic any further.

Please understand that our decision is final and that we cannot answer any further emails in this matter.

Kind regards,
Bolkar
Tibia Customer Support

Some may agree, but others may not... I personally believe to get the sword, you have to be humble and go to main :/ that's just my opinion though.. I could be totally wrong and they could release more info/finish it if it's an unfinished quest!

Here's an example: Say hello to Eremo... "10:28 Eremo: Welcome to my little garden, humble <Name>!"

Last edited:
I think I got him in trouble o.o woops! I kept responding back to see if they would finally admit something.. Bolkar never denied it though so I'm honestly leading towards it doesn't exist...

Some may agree, but others may not... I personally believe to get the sword, you have to be humble and go to main :/ that's just my opinion though.. I could be totally wrong and they could release more info/finish it if it's an unfinished quest!

Here's an example: Say hello to Eremo... "10:28 Eremo: Welcome to my little garden, humble <Name>!"
lmao xD

I think the developers of quests on OTs should look at Sword of Fury, and be inspired to make quests that require a lot of research, work, and testing.

I think the developers of quests on OTs should look at Sword of Fury, and be inspired to make quests that require a lot of research, work, and testing.

Rookgaard is in the past now, Cipsoft replaced it with Dawnport :p. But ofc, it could be used still xD

Rookgaard is in the past now, Cipsoft replaced it with Dawnport :p. But ofc, it could be used still xD

I'm not saying USE rookguard. I am saying develop quests that are not meant to be solved. Not all quests should be easily solved, or even logically solved.

Well... I don't know if anyone really knew about this, BUT spike sword was seen in rookgaard on Tenebra a few days ago?

When the 7.7 files were leaked there was nothing about the quest in there.
People just found about the 2 tiles which remove the sword due to the files.

That does not mean that no quest was added but it is suspicious that there was no quest until then.

Back