• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sxyther Evil rs trapping

Taisho

Reaction score
So I was in Carlin with a few of my guildmates when Sxyther Evil tried to RS trap a few of us. Luckily I got the RS with a noob char, but he still tried to get my guild mates red skulled.

Here's Sxyther Evil with his noob chars.
rstrap.jpg

Here's my frags on my character, that got me red skulled. Yes, after the first 3 I kept killing him, but as you can see the first 3 are very close together, which led to my red skull.
35436697.jpg

Hope this guy gets his deletion.

seriously kill yourself
JUST DONT KILL THE NOOB CHARS IDIOT
You don't even have half a brain do you?

READ what I said, you idiot. I got the RS on a NOOB char so my GUILD MATES wouldn't. I had to get them out of there without them getting rs. Seriously, people these days.

If we kill the noob chars or not, it's none of your concern. He was breaking the rules. Like it or not, it is clearly stated in the Shadowcores rules that RS trapping is illegal.

You don't even have half a brain do you?

READ what I said, you idiot. I got the RS on a NOOB char so my GUILD MATES wouldn't. I had to get them out of there without them getting rs. Seriously, people these days.

If we kill the noob chars or not, it's none of your concern. He was breaking the rules. Like it or not, it is clearly stated in the Shadowcores rules that RS trapping is illegal.

i didnt read your first post, because everyday there is some idiot spaming forum with a thread like this

Stop your crying man. Kill them and be on with your day. Report them in privacy where nobody has to see them bc nobody cares, but you and gm.
If you honestly don't care, why are you still replying? It should be the other way around. If you don't care, don't open the thread and take your sweet time replying. Ignore the thread if you really don't care. Simple as that.

I see GM's taking care of RS trappers through forum posts, so I'm posting it here. Do all of us a favor and just ignore the thread.

Stop your crying man. Kill them and be on with your day. Report them in privacy where nobody has to see them bc nobody cares, but you and gm.

Crying? Is that what it is? Privacy? No, they need to be exposed so people don't get trapped, You seem to condone it, and if you got on a RS, I bet $100, you'd be bitching.

So "Stop flaming"

Why would we kill them ourselves? Why waste frags?

Crying? Is that what it is? Privacy? No, they need to be exposed so people don't get trapped, You seem to condone it, and if you got on a RS, I bet $100, you'd be bitching.

So "Stop flaming"

Why would we kill them ourselves? Why waste frags?

ppl with half a brain dont get traped in fucking ridiculous traps like these
u dont need to expose it, because if someone get traped in this type of trap this someone probably isnt literate

ppl with half a brain dont get traped in fucking ridiculous traps like these
u dont need to expose it, because if someone get traped in this type of trap this someone probably isnt literate

^This

People that read the forums are well aware of red skull trappers. Gm's can be reported in other ways, such as the GM suggested in another post on these very same forums.

Thank you for reporting this, they have all been jailed. Next time you can try to email us instead at [email protected], that might let us help you earlier.

^This

People that read the forums are well aware of red skull trappers. Gm's can be reported in other ways, such as the GM suggested in another post on these very same forums.
I'll do that next time. No point in doing it now since it's already posted here. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Stop being so aggressive just because I posted it on forums. Ignore the thread if you don't like to see them. No harm done by one little thread.

No point to keep arguing. Let's just wait for GM's to reply.

Back