• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Synera 8.57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested in just scriptin for you here and there. ;)

You missed mine? :p

To be honest I am undecided about your application because you have been searching for a gamemaster position as far back as I can remember, possibly when I joined otland. If you haven't received a position since, there is obviously a reason why.

I am not saying no, but I am not saying yes at this time either.

I would be interested in just scriptin for you here and there. ;)

That would be nice. I've noticed lately that fixing up a real map project is a lot of work. But I have done pretty well so far.

Application

Hey JBD I will be glad to help you cleaning You'r community. Now Informations about myself.

My name is Mateo Andrijanic, I come from Croatia, and I'm 12 years old. I seem very young but I play Tibia for 5 years and I have knowlegde in computers (Software / Hardware) and I have knowlegde in Tibian Commands & Keeping server away from Botters & Multi-Clienter's. I will follow all rules you give me, and here are something what I will do revicing GM position: Ban Botters & MC'ers, namelock unsuitable names, offer help in maping and a little bit in scripting. I talk Croatian, English and I started to study swedish. I can be online for 3-4 hours in day. I'm very patient and mature guy. My best skills on Open Tibia is mage. Sudden Deaths and Spell's, also knight. You can contact me here by PM or on MSN: [email protected] Hope you will choose with You'r mind! Choose one who is worth that!

Have fun,
M4t30

Last edited:
To be honest I am undecided about your application because you have been searching for a gamemaster position as far back as I can remember, possibly when I joined otland. If you haven't received a position since, there is obviously a reason why.

I am not saying no, but I am not saying yes at this time

Ah that's fine, no hard feelings. But as far as the searching goes, it's not that I haven't been involved with people since when you can remember/joined, just the mere fact that peoples servers have a life spawn within a month or owners become bored nowadays, which always brings me back here! haha. Lately peoples exuses for not hiring me were because of the fact Mizo on my application page is calling me a thief for not hosting his server way back when, people instantly think i'm some horrible person which causes my application to go out the window in the end. Yeah, I could just erase that thread and start up a new one without his comments, but what good is that? When the public can see who he really is and to prevent people from turning a blind eye. Even you were a poster involved haha!

Anyways thanks again, I understand where you're comin from.

* Name:
Zerak
The Nicest Page *Pm*.
* Hours Available:
10-15hours a day..
* Language:
Enlish, Swedish, Arabic & kurdish.
Sweden.
* How you work with other people:
If Someone Comes and Want to get help or To Report something, i wud teleport to the player by /ghost and then /goto *name*
* Your abilities affiliated with open tibia:
To Host, To map.. and a bit php, Script.
* Experience you may have as a previous staff member:
I have never been an tutor before. but i have been admin..
* Other:
I love cakes :):$.

* Name:
Zerak
The Nicest Page *Pm*.
* Hours Available:
10-15hours a day..
* Language:
Enlish, Swedish, Arabic & kurdish.
Sweden.
* How you work with other people:
If Someone Comes and Want to get help or To Report something, i wud teleport to the player by /ghost and then /goto *name*
* Your abilities affiliated with open tibia:
To Host, To map.. and a bit php, Script.
* Experience you may have as a previous staff member:
I have never been an tutor before. but i have been admin..
* Other:
I love cakes :):$.

Wow 10-15 hours?? You are real no lifer..

Name:
My name is Chris. In game my nickname is Nicek
Email: [email protected], if you will be interested me I will give you my msn.
Hours Available:
4-8h per day.
Language:
I'm from Poland so I speaks Polish fluently also I speaks English corectly and well.
Poland.
How you work with other people:
I'm friendly and I love to work in a nice atmosphere with good team. I quickly adapts to people.
Your abilities affiliated with open tibia:
I was a tutor on much famous Open Tibia Servers like eloth.org, eloth.net, albania.mine.nu.
I feel the best on help position as Gamemaster, but also I like mapping and desining like photoshop etc. I add that I play Tibia for 6 years, and I remember 7.1 times ;).
Experience you may have as a previous staff member:
As I wrote I was a tutor on much ot so I know what it means.
My relationship with players is on highest level. I know what the players expect from administration and I try to solve their problems the best I can.
Explain your previous staff position.
I received the tutors position for a being communicative in server community in game and also in forum. I was just very active.
Other:
Anything other that may be relevant.
I think that I'm a realy good person for this position.
If I takes something I will do it till the end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back