• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Synnicals Mapping Thread

Revamped Druids Guild so far:
614ktSW.png

BIRmUYf.png

ttP9EJd.png

Al9hULT.png

@Synnical please turn on the "do not shrink/stretch game window" option in graphics.
ok, I will replace them in a bit xD

@Peroxide I really appreciate all the criticism and advice. Since almost the beginning of my discovery into OT's I've wanted to map, that being said like most people here I started out small with auto-border and doodads. I've always wanted to become good at it and thanks to all the mapping showoff threads, as-well as all these crazy cool OT projects that provide us with inspiration, I feel like I am becoming better than I'd ever imagined I'd be. I really do love you guys in the mapping world and the other people involved in the crazy awesome OT's we see today and I really do appreciate every tid-bit of criticism, without it I would not be where I am today. I'm certain I can continue to become better with thanks to all you lovely people in the OT Community. Thanks for everything. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Working some more on the sewer, I want to have as much visual stimulation as possible (Unique areas of the sewer) [UPDATED]
9L1yqFp.png

3nhLq9N.png

NB08COQ.png

GtCKGgY.png

Edited: Added some shots. (Unfinished)

Last edited:
I would remove the stuff in the red circles..../ they fit a way more in a mountain theme
aswell as the with a * marked things, right one marks a grass tuff on a stone.

ae6sodc9.png

Alright, Finally an update. Nearing completion of the sewer system. all in-game shots, as always criticism is more than welcome :)

Lively areas of the sewer:
98VsV3r.png

Uag0Iih.png

netsjQX.png

Qj24pJ4.png

In/Around some ruined buildings:
Vpl9xjS.png

e4VEAip.png

h39oD6Y.png

Accidental rotworm suicide :(
fZGv6Yn.png

Other areas. Misc
qVKsiTq.png

NNN5iDF.png

Denied!
btkb7Oa.png

Unfinished area, I thought the glow from the spiderwebs was cool
s5dsLQm.png

Sorry Eiserne! I know you weren't fond of the grass things before :(

Last edited:
I've been working on this Venorian style of walls lately, I didn't really want to post unless I had something amazing to post, But I need ideas/ criticism on the direction i should take this. It's like a compound with a temple/ houses.
L852rpM.png
iiW3d4a.png

kDSgR90.png
aiFY5Jr.png

I almost feel like it should be a desert city area instead of swampy like venore, thoughts?

Sorcerers guild I'm working on, I realize you don't like the zoom but I don't want you to see all the blank space in the backround :oops:
UTZBvDv.jpg

yEsnHAd.jpg

PmOozR7.jpg
the poison gas on the dummy doesn't make any sense imo

the rest however looks really cool

Back