• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Synthessis Reload

Nuskei SS

Reaction score
Synthessis reload, if anyone still playing here msg me in game (Na Three) or forum .

Yours Nuskei _/

I'll visit your warmodes and have fun blocking, pushing and skullbashing you aswell :) 100% singed huhsduhsd singed ushduhsd singed

nuskey u reload team to exp together right? cause i dont remember that u fighting once?

Nedon - i dont know you :(, sorry im not exping a lot of ppl know it :D i rooked my characters on wars so please Shut your big mouth up.

Is there anyone from old synthessis reading this forum? Because i think ppl only play tibia and give a f*ck about forum ;o

Yours Nuskei _/

PS. Flandie i love you too ;*

Half of you ppls are trolls, i got mad respect for Flandie, and i hope he never trolls me like i see he does 99% of the other people in these forums.
But, Nuskei was always warring as much as i remember, Synthessis and Suffer warred almost everyday, Synthessis vs. Futurama everyy fuckin day, etc. etc.
Buuuuuuut who gives a fuck anyway.

Back