• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Synthessis's Members

Msg me or vice for new vt.

Yours Nuskei moje misiaki <3

Gratz nuskei quiting hardcore pvp already? Told u ***** this Server isnt for ya.
and gratz ur brain dead or what dude? i make threads about ppl and their rl pics next day ur same team?

GGWP

Did he say his quiting Hardcore pvp you fucking moron?

He just making reload on shadowcores but still playing lunar you fucking dumb br.

Gratz nuskei quiting hardcore pvp already? Told u ***** this Server isnt for ya.
and gratz ur brain dead or what dude? i make threads about ppl and their rl pics next day ur same team?

GGWP

1st Thing. I dont quit any ot. I'm still playing shadow and lunar ;o
2nd Thing. I show you how to play when u came for me nd Hard melange on darashia grims with 7-8 ppl :D 4-0 for us. And we were 2 knights so gg l2p

Yo are you making reload shadow, great cuz i was about to quit the server coz shadow would go inactive, ill pm you later if its OK?

Kind Regards,
Ogge Da Kebabmaker

Back