• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Syphera ver 2.0 - The comeback

Ninkobi

Owner /Founder of Syphera
Reaction score
Information about the OT
Syphera want to make a comeback in the world of Open Tibia. I (God Trix) want ideas for its creation and a team to help create it. I want this server to be as succesful as Syphera ver 1.0 and I want it to follow the theme of RPG. I need to raise funds for the opening of Syphera as I was hacked which led to the downfall of Syphera ver 1.0, the hacker was a guy named Grant Sealey and he lives in the UK.

Sypheran History (How the map had got leaked?)
Syphera was a very unique server it enables players to get used to the map, the map contained a custom mapped island called Gengia with Dragons and Hydras (no floor 8) It was a small island. I decided to start mapping on that using RME (Remeres Map Editor) and improved it by adding a DL cave and adding warlock to the north. Gengia has now grown since I last mapped and is a city not a village, they are fighting vs the Warlock prince Xerxes. He is the towns main enemy.

The next towns which were added were not originally mapped by me, Pyre was a nice town I had expanded and made in to a nice place to hunt. It originally contained wolves and low experience monsters I deleted most of these and added harder monsters to fit the era of the time (level 190's) now the players had 2 places to hunt. The editing of Pyre took a long time to make it perfect, It had a mountain which didnt have a cave (WL's), I decided to make a custom spot for one team to raise cash to buy a dedicated server. The host at the current time was a man named Doddel, a guy I played with on real tibia, Amer, joined my OT with his team. Amer manipulated the host doddel in to thinking they are good friends and managed to get him to send him the map for a real tibia char of level 45. Amer then got the whole map which was released on OtFans for a hour and people downloaded it. He was angry he got banned on my OT for pinging my network. I banned him and he released the map in anger. This was Syphera ver 1.0. Since then I wanted to stop the OT since my OT went down because my PayPal accout was limited and I couldn't pay the current host (eUkhost). The server lost 200 players since it went down and wasn't at the top of otservlist anymore and I decided to give up on it and not go on it at all. Since then I stopped working on the server.

More info to follow...

Please post ideas for Syphera here

We are also looking for a team we will not mention the team here as we want the team to be unknown. Note: Customer Support will not have characters and no levels are allowed to be given.

This project is still under development and we need your ideas. Donations will be available on the server but no level requests until the later stages of the game (after 1 month). You can only buy char sets and not levels (exp). Experience Scrolls have been dropped. This server will not follow Tibias monsters but will have its own custom monsters and a general theme to each isle.

Main Server Type: ROLE PLAYING GAME
Product: Tibia
Loyal Player at the moment: 40 Max PLayers: 200 - Once it is reached a new dedi will be ordered
NPC type: Chatty
Time: 0 AD
Time of Syphera ver 1.0: 4000 BC
Wars between islands:
Gengia vs Mordor
Oken vs Pyre

A genesis is being made at the moment in formal english. I want a polish person on the team that can translate.

Technological Level
Gengia Technology - big army of troops and ships
Mordor - druids, to revive the dead
Oken - bows,archers
Pyre - mages

Richness level
Pyre- 1 Billion USD ($)
Mordor - 1 Million MP (Mordor Points)
Oken - 1 Million OP (Oken Points) (€)
Gengia - 10.5 Million GBP (Gengian British Pounds) (£)

Last edited:
great history(if its true). the mapping of pyre is rly nice but gengia is more like a "lvl-up-place". not so much details.

i played this server when it was on, it was very fun. but some of the gms were corrupted and game items. i even got tped to poi quest room by a random gm o.o dont remember the name. In the future, dont give gm to random peoples, because i think he was pretty random.

I dont really have any suggestions, but it would be nice if its going up again :) had a great time on this ot with my m8s :D

The corrupt GM was my older bro Feri, God Feri/Flamed

But none of my family will have a char anymore

DISCUSS IDEAS FOR SYPHERA HERE!
I have lost a 1 whole island as it was not saved. 1 Person could have it. Eloth owner Ryan/Owner of Narozia

I am currently bankrupt (lost 400 euros from Syphera ver 1) as well so donations will be open once the server starts

Base era: 0 AD

The names will be:

Syphera - The revolution II
Syphera - 0 AD
Syphera - Uprising
Syphera 2 - World at War
Syphera 2 - Conflict

Any other name suggestions are OPEN!

Last edited:
I would like to help. I play tibia for 2 years and I have experience as a game master(I know all the cmd's and stuff).

I prefer the name "Syphera 2 - Conflict" btw ;)

i really wonder why you ban a guy that you gave some stuffs. he has like "advantage". if you do something he dosnt want to happend. he does something as payback.. so i dont really trust this "story" when im thinking trough.

name dosnt really matters lal, syphera?

i really wonder why you ban a guy that you gave some stuffs. he has like "advantage". if you do something he dosnt want to happend. he does something as payback.. so i dont really trust this "story" when im thinking trough.

name dosnt really matters lal, syphera?

Ryan has a island I need Mordor. I have the scripts for it and I will release it all myself. Ask the loyal fan base. The glories, the english fan base, the NL fan base and finally the polish fan base. If you have ever played Syphera from the start in Dec 08 you will know its true history.

I also still have a license to Syphera.com (My Domain) until Aug 10. I bought it for 2 years. Any other domains I still have if you would like to know I am who I say I am. Ask me questions!

Ryan has it 100% if he saved it on memory. I know it. Because he did something very unforgivable. I will not mention anything else here. Someone contact Ryan (owner of eloth), tell him Daniel (trix) wants to speak to him about a matter.

Ryan has it 100% if he saved it on memory. I know it. Because he did something very unforgivable. I will not mention anything else here. Someone contact Ryan (owner of eloth), tell him Daniel (trix) wants to speak to him about a matter.

Do you mind if I add ur msn?

Ryan has a island I need Mordor. I have the scripts for it and I will release it all myself. Ask the loyal fan base. The glories, the english fan base, the NL fan base and finally the polish fan base. If you have ever played Syphera from the start in Dec 08 you will know its true history.

I also still have a license to Syphera.com (My Domain) until Aug 10. I bought it for 2 years. Any other domains I still have if you would like to know I am who I say I am. Ask me questions!

hmm k, no i didnt played syphera from the start. started playing at then latest reset, was really fun. and mordor was a cool place. cool monster and very balanced, didnt know u made that island too :) the city was a little confusing but still good.

okay well i guess ur telling the truth, but u can never be sure.

hmm k, no i didnt played syphera from the start. started playing at then latest reset, was really fun. and mordor was a cool place. cool monster and very balanced, didnt know u made that island too :) the city was a little confusing but still good.

okay well i guess ur telling the truth, but u can never be sure.

MORDOR IS GONE. I need to find someone who has it. Ryan <Eloth Owner atm>

It is a mutated island and has sunk in the ground if i don't track it

Gengia will be made bigger.

MORDOR IS GONE. I need to find someone who has it. Ryan <Eloth Owner atm>

It is a mutated island and has sunk in the ground if i don't track it

Gengia will be made bigger.

yea u said that? lol x]

yea it was like unfinished. i could help you if you want, just pm me if you want a spawn or anything, supporting ur server

yea u said that? lol x]

yea it was like unfinished. i could help you if you want, just pm me if you want a spawn or anything, supporting ur server

You could get to the mutated demons and do a few hunts with GM powers :p

Ryan is the owner of Eloth? :O

No? LooSik still own it. Ryan just forwarded his domains to eloth.org, lol.

Ryan is the owner of Eloth? :O

No? LooSik still own it. Ryan just forwarded his domains to eloth.org, lol.

LooSik had bad bandwidth, and could of also been ****** (not 100% sure). I am having people ******* him in real life to ask him about Eloth and how **** has all server files.

New theme genre added- Main thread edited

no? i was there with my friends? 2 druids, 1 blocker and 1 rp. we got some nice loot.

Erm yes. Well if you want it back I will get it for you.

Mutated Demon was made before tibia even introed Mutated Bat etc.
Even real tibia copied it.

But I don't mind real tibia using my ideas.

Possible Continents -
Gengia and Pyre

2nd -
Mordor and Oken

Continents will need a whole new set of coding to move houses(e.g 1 whole town will need to be recoded unless someone can help with this) therefore they will take time to add. Please discuss.

Jobs Available:
Polish to English translater - FLUENT ONLY

The project is near completion and the estimated release date is August - November 09

We have a few jobs left but we need to find the best people\

Staff Request - Lock thread

Last edited by a moderator:
But I don't mind real tibia using my ideas.

Are you kidding? You're damn kiddy with no skills ,] I've played your ot and all i remember is that you are corrupted !!!!
bb

Are you kidding? You're damn kiddy with no skills ,] I've played your ot and all i remember is that you are corrupted !!!!
bb
Not trix, only god feri

Real Tibia made mutated monsters after I made mutated demon.

Don't start chatting about shit before you do not know the facts, I even removed Feri's god many times.

How can I not be skilled when I made the most sucesful real map based map ever? People still use the map and scripts.

most sucesful real map based map ever
:(
Syphera aka buy 100 blank rune? :p Or syphera aka shovel? you know what i mean :=) Dont ban emval next time plx

:(
Syphera aka buy 100 blank rune? :p Or syphera aka shovel? you know what i mean :=) Dont ban emval next time plx

Ok development has started.
Thats all you need to know. A forum will be made for discussion later on.

Initial banner done by gfx team -
initialbanner.jpg

Back