• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Syphera ver 2.0 - The comeback

Not trix, only god feri

Real Tibia made mutated monsters after I made mutated demon.

Don't start chatting about shit before you do not know the facts, I even removed Feri's god many times.

How can I not be skilled when I made the most sucesful real map based map ever? People still use the map and scripts.

Hah are you kidding me ? "Only feri" I had a GM friend who helped me alot. Also I got banned because I killd Dauralius or w/e. And the comment was "you got to good pvp bb noob". Serious lame, even tho I liked the server :) Made like 4 movies about it. Gl & HF

Hah are you kidding me ? "Only feri" I had a GM friend who helped me alot. Also I got banned because I killd Dauralius or w/e. And the comment was "you got to good pvp bb noob". Serious lame, even tho I liked the server :) Made like 4 movies about it. Gl & HF

Well, there is no more corrupt commands from now on. Add level/skill will be removed and no-one can ban without contacting me.

Are you kidding? You're damn kiddy with no skills ,] I've played your ot and all i remember is that you are corrupted !!!!
bb

Actually it was me who banned you.

ROLF, you never killed me. You killed matiq using your shitty mage-bomb and i banned you. Then you tried to solo a few ppl from the clan i was in and you got uber pwned so you thoud it was fun and made a video about it XDD

i think i have played your ots much time ago it was really fun and great wars but the gms were corrupted;/
i remember that trix wasn't corrupted but others huh no words at all.

i think i have played your ots much time ago it was really fun and great wars but the gms were corrupted;/
i remember that trix wasn't corrupted but others huh no words at all.

I could be a little corrupt, but I never helped in war. Nobody ever found proof that I did that, just a rumour going around that I blocked a guy at war with ghost mode on(which is impossible).

I could be a little corrupt, but I never helped in war. Nobody ever found proof that I did that, just a rumour going around that I blocked a guy at war with ghost mode on(which is impossible).

Ghost mode was also very buggy and caused debugs.
You could have debugged them

yea, haha i remember one battle in venore, in one of the big "houses". there were like 3 guys with rs in the house and we were about 8. suddenly ALL of those 3 got kicked and 2 logged in again ,s like a massive kick, and they all had pz! ;|

yea, haha i remember one battle in venore, in one of the big "houses". there were like 3 guys with rs in the house and we were about 8. suddenly ALL of those 3 got kicked and 2 logged in again ,s like a massive kick, and they all had pz! ;|

Yeah the same happened in the POI trap, people knew I was there, but they didint want me to ocuppy 1 sqm so I just had to put invisible on.

Result = 40 ppl kicked.

Yeah the same happened in the POI trap, people knew I was there, but they didint want me to ocuppy 1 sqm so I just had to put invisible on.

Result = 40 ppl kicked.

o.o! chill with invis mode man xd

We just lost 1 team member as he didn't like the fact that Syphera is real
map based. We are looking for a HEAD Coder.
The head coder MUST know: html/php/LUA/c++

We will be making some new systems (war)for the OT and we need someone who can code many languages to help the other less advanced coders.

Without a HEAD Coder, syphera will develop very slowly and deadlines will not be met.

I liked it before people started to dupe with houses.
To many xerxesses ingame, people with 100 bp crystal coins.
That ruined it.
Also the serv off for a whole day wasn't that good.

But i loved that server, played it alot with friends.
Great pvp, great guilds.

Actually it was me who banned you.

ROLF, you never killed me. You killed matiq using your shitty mage-bomb and i banned you. Then you tried to solo a few ppl from the clan i was in and you got uber pwned so you thoud it was fun and made a video about it XDD

Hahaha, I didnt had any proof did I ?
Ofc I got proof on Darlixus banning me after killing his char Debonaire also my three other friends. I still got cam on it ;)

Btw also got cam on when we're rushing out your friend and we got banned because of magebomb! After I did watch these movies I do realize that Sypheras staff is lame, sorry.

Last edited:
Hahaha, I didnt had any proof did I ?
Ofc I got proof on Darlixus banning me after killing his char Debonaire also my three other friends. I still got cam on it ;)

Btw also got cam on when we're rushing out your friend and we got banned because of magebomb! After I did watch these movies I do realize that Sypheras staff is lame, sorry.

You did have a cam of me banning you and your friends after killing matiq(using magebomb) but you dont have a cam of you guys killing me.
I believe the only frag I took at war was at the carlin trap.

We just lost 1 team member as he didn't like the fact that Syphera is real
map based. We are looking for a HEAD Coder.
The head coder MUST know: html/php/LUA/c++

We will be making some new systems (war)for the OT and we need someone who can code many languages to help the other less advanced coders.

Without a HEAD Coder, syphera will develop very slowly and deadlines will not be met.

Whoever that is, he made the right choice.

There are way too many real map servers out there, even way too many serious projects of them. There's so much of them that Syphera is nothing.

You did have a cam of me banning you and your friends after killing matiq(using magebomb) but you dont have a cam of you guys killing me.
I believe the only frag I took at war was at the carlin trap.
Hah, I could upload it if you want to?

Back