• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Syphero Almost full team! NEED MAPPERS! [Latest version]

You CAN Script Npc's

You CAN Script Quests

You CAN Script Spells

One question? What do you need to script quests for when you can do it in the mapeditor lawl...

like you make a cool quest you make the chest in the mapeditor but You need to make npc and things that gets you to that:p

Name:
How old are you?: 19
Experience: Tibia - 6 Ot's - 3 RL tutor - 1 year
Applying for: Mapper
English x/10: 10/10 perfect english.
why should we pick you?: Well I hate mapping but I'm sure the ideas I pitch to eric and the other mapper would make anyone drool over. Ok well I'm just saying I have great ideas I'm too lazy to always map them but I can make thing's very good.

just think it over ;)

Name:Drimdrom
How old are you?:12
Experince:I've been playing tibia since I was 7, mapping experience is about 1-2 years. (Not very active mapper atm)
Applaying for:Mapper
English x/10: 9/10
Why should we pick you?:Because I've got a lot of free time and I enjoy to map. I can be very creative.

@up Don't take a job as a mapper if you don't want to map. You could take a job as a advicer? lol >.<

Name:
How old are you?: 19
Experience: Tibia - 6 Ot's - 3 RL tutor - 1 year
Applying for: Mapper
English x/10: 10/10 perfect english.
why should we pick you?: Well I hate mapping but I'm sure the ideas I pitch to eric and the other mapper would make anyone drool over. Ok well I'm just saying I have great ideas I'm too lazy to always map them but I can make thing's very good.

just think it over ;)
you got pm!

Name:Drimdrom
How old are you?:12
Experince:I've been playing tibia since I was 7, mapping experience is about 1-2 years. (Not very active mapper atm)
Applaying for:Mapper
English x/10: 9/10
Why should we pick you?:Because I've got a lot of free time and I enjoy to map. I can be very creative.

@up Don't take a job as a mapper if you don't want to map. You could take a job as a advicer? lol >.<
you got pm!

Back