• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Syphero OT 8.5 High exp server! Spell scripter needed!

Name: Nick
How old are you?: 15
Experince: High
Applying for: Mapper
English x/10: 10/10
Why should we pick you?: Im a good mapper with alot of knowledge, and I have been mapping for around 2.5 [2 and a half] years.

If I am accepted pm me for my msn.

your server wont be legend like syphera ask any one you will know that you didnt hear about syphera cause you only play noop servers

Learn to spell, and get a life, your beaking another persons server, what have you done to create a server, I have never heard of slyphera. Don't assume it's a legend.

Syphera was the best ot rl map , we who made these citys Gengia - Oken - Pyre and idk if u know them Elvang

Name:Shadi
Experince:pro
Job:Scripter&mapper
Why You pick me:Cuz i take all the time in helping people and somtimes i make cool scripts i made 9 in one hour it was kinda hard im 12 :p
English:10x10

name:leslie
how old r u:13
experince:pretty good
applaying for:spriter
english:10/10 i do txt wirting
why should you pick me?:i love seeing new things!making things like clothes and ect.im not very mean t ppl,if they r mean to me i will not be alot mean

Learn to spell, and get a life, your beaking another persons server, what have you done to create a server, I have never heard of slyphera. Don't assume it's a legend.

fuck off. u dont know a shit about syphera.

I have never played on a single server with Gengia, Oken, and Pyre.

I know, I just said that in my above post. Thanks for restating what I have already said.

Rofl... okay to this
Check advertisements.
and i bet u will found MANY servers with pyre,oken and gengia.

@TKO
lol?

Keep on-topic and use this threads for jobs. Next one who doesn't will get a infraction!

well yea it's up and it's down couse some no lifer noob is bring it down...

Name:
How old are you?:16
Experince:2 years
Applaying for:mapper
English x/10:8
why should we pick you?:i love tibia

Name:
How old are you?:16
Experince:2 years
Applaying for:mapper
English x/10:8
why should we pick you?:i love tibia

1 post lol no thanks! the badest app ever I LOVE TIBIA WELL I LOVE MY SERVER MAP ALSO!

Back