• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Szady

fajalevef is from brazil / portugal so looks like you are talking shit about your own country LOL

brazil and portugal ? same country ?

brazil is a southamerican country
portugal is an european country

thats like say that spain and mexico are the same countries
that england and usa are the same country
that france and camerons are the same country

you are such a fan of me that you miss school to answer my posts and create threads about me

where are you from ? as far as i know spain used to rule the world 450 years ago .
paraguay, uruguay, mexico, argentina, venezuela are some of the countries that spain dominated .
alongside with portugal france and england .

where are you from ? arabia ? who are you to call jordi retarded spanish while he belongs to a country that probably raped yours in the past ?

he is doing what you should have done, study
all these countries that you spoke, all part of south america, except that the Mexico is Central America, but I guess you did not know.
I'm Brazilian
the only country that I like and considered is Portugal but I think you do not know the reason why I like Portugal, you must not have studied history
Brazil is a corrupt country, with many other problems, I would trade Brazil only to live in England or USA but not is my will now
about spain and france, combine the economy of the two countries will not give the economy of Brazil....despite having a horrible distribution of income
and u idiot.. from.. spain, senegal..ukraine ?

Last edited:
Actually, France has stronger economy than Brazil however the economy has nothing to do with a standard of living.

Why do you bother to talk about economy? or standards of living?
In this game
Polish/Swedish people got best pvp in this game.

lunar > shadow if it comes about fighting but you're sentenced on one team on lunar which makes this server even shittier than shadow.

we are fighting on shadow vs lapa/veziv.. its not even that bad.. as soon as they reach higher lvls its gna be more fun. I wouldnt even transfer my char to shadow of lunar was dead with 0 players online.

we are fighting on shadow vs lapa/veziv.. its not even that bad.. as soon as they reach higher lvls its gna be more fun. I wouldnt even transfer my char to shadow of lunar was dead with 0 players online.

So do you play shadow or lunar?

brazil and portugal ? same country ?

brazil is a southamerican country
portugal is an european country

thats like say that spain and mexico are the same countries
that england and usa are the same country
that france and camerons are the same country

you are such a fan of me that you miss school to answer my posts and create threads about me
Agreed, Spain is not Brazil :*

where are you from ? as far as i know spain used to rule the world 450 years ago .
paraguay, uruguay, mexico, argentina, venezuela are some of the countries that spain dominated .
alongside with portugal france and england .

where are you from ? arabia ? who are you to call jordi retarded spanish while he belongs to a country that probably raped yours in the past ?

he is doing what you should have done, study
are you the new asslicker of jordi nie znam pls

are you the new asslicker of jordi nie znam pls

Lol .

Idk where you are from, but in my country mans are still mans and in jordi country too
I dont give a week to see jordi telling me that you want to join his team

poor guy

Lol .

Idk where you are from, but in my country mans are still mans and in jordi country too
I dont give a week to see jordi telling me that you want to join his team

poor guy
wtf i never asked jordi to join his team u morron haha i preffer to be with loyal friend's instead of a team where are 90% trade members ;d

Back