• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [T/ST/GM/CM][MAP]SworldOT.eu is hiring!

i don't need good one, i need effiecent mapper, who also mapp good. I could do that but I have no time.

my skype slooks09
I can script

I can map detailed and verry fast, I think I am what u need but only will take the job if I know how much i get paid :)
add me if u wanna talk about it.

Name: Nolan.
Available: Almost Always, will probably always be online 9/10.
Reasons Why: I have always wanted to map for somebody else who actually knows what what they are doing because i am always 100% serious whenever i am mapping and don't like to waste a whole lot of time messing around. I have been mapping for about 2 years, i would not say i am the best mapper but i am a pretty good one from what i have heard from other owners i mapped for in the past. I have mapped an entire world by myself and it took me about a month to do it and it was also respectively detailed ok. I think you should think about hiring me to be a mapper because i like doing it in my spare time, i also enjoy helping players in game and in forums, and also i get bored lol.

P.S.~ If you ask me for any mapping that i have done i most likely will not be able to give you anything at the moment because all of my maps have been deleted because i got rid of my old computer and have a new one with nothing really mapped, also i am at my grandparents about 2 hours away from home, whenever i get home i would be able to show you some of my mapping skills. [= Get Ahold of me on here or email me at [email protected].

Your name:Ahmed
Position:Senior Community Manager
Languages:Arabic and Engeilsh
Why you:Beacuse I Like To Help Peopel This For Fun and Enjoy To and This Is My Work
If You say WhyHim:You Want To All Player Like Server First Before Like Map

If you Wanna Me Talk Me In Skype: Name Kesh Mapper

Back