• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tabu, Potti, Hilamos

Rosestylah

Rozestylez bch
Reaction score
I have to talk to with ya after 9 months of zero contact between us.
u know who am i

WhatsApp me: +38761341731
or Skype me: vsyckieo

cuss

I can't believe how you guys don't have your own life, so you just comment out what other people do.

It isn't that they don't have their own life, it's that if somebody wanted to they can Skype Resolve your skype name and get your IP (Changing your IP won't do anything, only changing skype accounts).

And posting your RL Number? ... Wat? You're asking to get trolled / pinged. I'd remove those if I was you.

If someone have your skype he may ping you, anytime he wants,next time think twice what u post on forum.

I have to accept them as friend before somebody can get my IP. This is how you do it.
Just drop a .jpg or something in my chat box, and then type [something] in a cmd.exe, not sure what. And you gonna get Receive-IP:[my ip]

Nah not really there is a site , dont know the name now out my head but there u just enter the guys Skype name and then boom IP plszorrr!

I have to accept them as friend before somebody can get my IP. This is how you do it.
Just drop a .jpg or something in my chat box, and then type [something] in a cmd.exe, not sure what. And you gonna get Receive-IP:[my ip]

Not really skype2ip.org
enter their username take their ip and i can ping u now if i want but im not pinging anymore its childish XD so u dont gotta accept them as firend m8 gl

You all are retarded, if you haven't noticed yet... resolvers won't WORK anymore.. Microsoft patched skype a few weeks ago.

LH7q5e.png

Back