• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Taisha's Adventures

Taisha

Reaction score
Hello there, I don't even know what to say hehe, so let's get straight to the point. As you probably already have figured it out in this thread I will be uploading screenshots from my game play at shadowcores and I hope you will enjoy/like them.
Some Information about my character: Currently playing as a Knight, using sword, my current skills are; 87 Sword, 79 Shield, 9 Magic Level. I know my skills are no good but I only joined shadowcores yesterday so I didn't have much time to train my skills. I have a full Druid outfit on my Knight which you will see in the up-coming screenshots, how did I get the cash for the addon? One of my friends who doesn't play here anymore gave me few KK's. But enough talking let's move on to the screenshots.

This is just an introduction screenshot
35d1f75.png

Got my sexy outfit
2re1hdh.png

Annihilator Quest
2s7vr74.png

Last edited:
My equipment
2rnvlsx.png

I had to Photoshop the shiny blade because I'm not 120 Level yet.

Advanced to 120 Level, now I can use the Shiny blade :d
2dim4cz.png

Demon Oak Quest [Reward Room]
2reqepx.png

Last edited:
Taisha? Quite a resemblance to my name. Anyways.. good luck with your thread and character.

Back