• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Taisho's Life Thread

Jajaja i love the classa stuff, after watching your thread i'll like to play with my paladin i'll message you ingam

btw how you get that set, its supper expensive and you are only 160 when you get it

Jajaja i love the classa stuff, after watching your thread i'll like to play with my paladin i'll message you ingam

btw how you get that set, its supper expensive and you are only 160 when you get it

Haha thanks man, appreciate it!

Got some parts of it through quests, and the others I just saved up from hunts and the gnome task mostly. Each token sells for 50-60k, getting like 700k a day through the tasks now.

Send me a PM tomorrow, whenever I'm on, more than happy to help you out man. :)

Thanks for the 40k you transferred mate.

I was away for few seconds and thus I could not thank you, you went directly offline. Appreciated your support and your recommendation regarding the hunting spot mate.

Enjoying your Lifethread, keep going!

- Athenye

Thanks for the 40k you transferred mate.

I was away for few seconds and thus I could not thank you, you went directly offline. Appreciated your support and your recommendation regarding the hunting spot mate.

Enjoying your Lifethread, keep going!

- Athenye
No problem man. Anytime you need help you know you can just message me. :)

Gratz GOD Character ;)
Thanks! :D

New advances and other stuff :p

Level 176, about to finish Draken task!
176rl.jpg

Distance 115! Going for 120 soon hopefully!
115oy.jpg

Finally! Never doing that task again!
drakenscomplete.jpg

After killing boss, I was more than disappointed. I almost died getting there and I get like 30k in loot. :mad:
drakenbossloot.jpg

Got 178 on my way out from killing boss! Finally a level advance in another place, haha.
178xk.jpg

Went to show a friend where the pirate boss teleporter was located, thought it would be nice to show the loot.
piratebossloot.jpg

That's all for now. Hope you enjoy and see you soon! :D

Haven't really been leveling recently, but here's a few screenshots anyways! :)

Magic level 31! :)
mlvl31m.jpg

Level 180 at Drakens! :D
180an.jpg

Got the first pirate addon after a few days of bidding wars on the market, haha.
pirate1i.jpg

Decided to try mines for a change. Didn't really like it but got 1 level and decent loot.
181cg.jpg

Time to sell loot again! here's my loot backpack, weighing like 7,000 oz approximately.
loot1x.jpg

I was quite dissappointed by the result. I thought it was going to be more, but hey.. too many terra hoods (116 to be exact) :p
cashz.jpg

Hope you enjoy! ^_^

Go Go :)

Im waiting for more screen!!

You could come with me and Hokay for exp tonight.

Go Go :)

Im waiting for more screen!!

You could come with me and Hokay for exp tonight.
Thanks! I'll probably upload some tomorrow, haha.

Yeah, next time I will, it's already 2 a.m. here so I'm about to go to sleep, but next time I'll join you guys for sure. Was doing pharao quest with a friend, but expect me next time. :)

New screenshots! Hope you enjoy them! :)

183 while helping out guild with inquisition!
183pg.jpg

Killing Annihilion, was fun haha.
annihilion.jpg

Walking to a Pharao room with a friend, thought this would make a cool screenshot :p
pharaoyp.jpg

Waiting for Pharao to respawn, nice collection he has there! :D
pharao2.jpg

Finally done, with only the 2 of us, and a little extra level.
184andhelmet.jpg

And my most recent advance, although it's not much of an achievement, still an advance nonetheless.
distance117.jpg

That's all for now, I'll try to get more screenshots soon. ^_^

Back