• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Taisho's Life Thread

Do you bot ?
Gratz on advances :)
No, I don't bot haha, no fun for me.

Well.. this thread has been abandoned for long enough. :p Sorry guys, didn't have time to play as I was on a trip and then kind of lost motivation. However, I'm kind of back I suppose. I will try to post screenshots as much as I can

Distance 124!
dist124.png

Distance 125!
distance125.png

Magic level 33!
magiclevel33.png

Level 210! :D
level210.png

Finally!! It took me forever to get this. Special thanks to Flann Skywi!
I present to you, my new and favorite mount!
pantherrr.jpg

That's all for now. Yeah I know, nothing exciting, just haven't been active. :p Hope you enjoy.​

Hey guys.. so yeah.. I know this thread probably sucks now since I barely update it, but I'm currently with my final exams and so on, so I've been pretty busy.

Anyways... here's my most recent advances, I'm quite proud I finally got past 210 to be honest :D thought I was going to be stuck on that level forever!

Level 211!
211hr.png

Task done! Haven't killed the boss as I'm lazy to go all the way there, but I'll do it soon. :p
taskdone.png

Level 212 and loot!
212taisho.jpg

Used like 1,000 crystalline arrows (20k) and 5 strong health potions (negligible), so here's the profit from that small hunt.

I'll be using market price for some items, as I don't sell them to npc.
Bamboo Leaves: 15,000 gp
Terra hood (x15): 37,500 gp
Twiceslicer: 28,000 gp
Zaoan Armor (2x): 28,000 gp
Draken boots (2x): 90,000 gp
Wand of Voodoo: 28,000 gp
Zaoan Legs: 14,000 gp
Zaoan Shoes: 5,000 gp
Assassin Dagger: 20,000 gp
Zaoan Helmet: 130,000 gp

Total gain: 395,500 gp
Total waste: 20,000 gp

Net profit: 375,500 gp

I was expecting a little more, but not bad for a 30~ minute hunt I suppose. :p

gratzz bro, nice thread :D
Thanks man! Appreciate it!

Here I am again guys.. I haven't been updating the thread so constantly.. mainly due to lack of content :p, but I got some new stuff now and hopefully now that exams are done I can update this thread more often.

Distance 126!
126qk.jpg

Went on a hunt with some fellow tutors, here's the screenshots!
hunt1stscreen.png

More! :D
hunt2ndscreen.png

Even more!
hunt3rdscreen.png

We decided to help some guys fully finish the quest, but for some reason one of them left just before the bosses. :blink:
hunt6thscreen.png

Level 213!
213taisho.png

Here's the loot from that level.. I've never had such bad luck :p
loothydra213.jpg

Almost done with the task! I started it at level 130~, figured it's time to finish it! :rolleyes:
hydrastaskprogress.jpg

Hopefully I can update the thread a bit more regularly now! See you next time!

New updates! Just did a few hunts and killed some bosses!
Draken boss! Finally after finishing the task I went there. Special thanks to Novacane for helping me get there!
drakenboss4.png

Finished Hydra task after several months haha :p
hydrataskdone.jpg

The Many!
themanyk.png

Loot from 'The Many', guess it wasn't so bad :)
themanyloot.png

Until next time!

Small update as I've been playing my ED a little more. I think I'll start uploading screenshots of all my characters, as I don't get enough from 1 character, haha.

Did warzones with a random team.. not such a good idea as they decided to keep loot, left after the first boss.
wz1s.png

2nd screenshot of warzone 1!
wz12nd.png

That's all for now, sadly. I'll try to take more pictures of my other characters, as well as upload their skills and levels. :)

Hello again. No replies :( but anyways, I'll still keep updating! :p

As I don't have enough screenshots from 1 character, I'll start uploading pictures from all my characters!

Current stats and equipment have been updated for all 3 characters on the first page, but just in case you're lazy to go there, here they are!

Taisho [Royal Paladin]
taisho.jpg

Jack Harkness [Elder Druid]
jackzc.jpg

Kayshumo [Elite Knight]
kayshumo.jpg

Did Inquisition yesterday with some tutors, got 1 level on ED. Sadly, when I went to restock I got killed :(, but ah well.
jack205.png

Until next time!

Well, your LT is really nice. But would be better with more pics for sure! :).

Anyway, keep fucking going. And if I were you I'd focus on one character. More effective :D.

Well, your LT is really nice. But would be better with more pics for sure! :).

Anyway, keep fucking going. And if I were you I'd focus on one character. More effective :D.
Haha thanks man, I appreciate it.

Yeah I know I need more pics, I just haven't been playing so much :(. I'll try to get some good screens every now and then. And well.. I don't really play one character enough to get too many screenshots. Sometimes I'm needed as a healer, sometimes as a blocker, and on rare occasions as a shooter.. so I'll just post anything I can to make my thread a bit more active again, haha.

Haha thanks man, I appreciate it.

Yeah I know I need more pics, I just haven't been playing so much :(. I'll try to get some good screens every now and then. And well.. I don't really play one character enough to get too many screenshots. Sometimes I'm needed as a healer, sometimes as a blocker, and on rare occasions as a shooter.. so I'll just post anything I can to make my thread a bit more active again, haha.

Just continue what you're doing now and it will be fine ;). Good luck ! :)

Just continue what you're doing now and it will be fine ;). Good luck ! :)
Thanks man! Appreciate it once again!

Axe 127!
axe127kayshumo.jpg

Since I'm stuck as a girl on EK, decided to get one of my favorite full outfits on female characters.
fullbeggarkay.jpg

Doing some wall hunting with guildmates!
wallstaisho.png

Level 214 on RP! I know I level extremely slow, but I'm barely starting to be more active!
214taisho.png

Expect more screenshots soon! See you next time!

Last edited:
Did Warzones on my RP! Here are the screenshots! Sorry if they're too many, got excited and took too many! haha :p

First Warzone!
Trying to survive the waves of giant shrooms! :p
warzone1second.png

Killing Deathstrike!
warzone1boss.png

Finally killed him! Took way too long if you ask me! Got lucky with the dice roll, got the snippet! :w00t::w00t::w00t:
warzone1bossloot.png

Second Warzone!
warzone2first.png

This warzone is pretty easy, just kill everything! :p
warzone2second.png

Killing the evil gnome!
warzone2boss.png

Third Warzone!
warzone3first.png

Again, I must say this one is pretty easy except for the last room before the boss.
warzone3second.png

So.. the team I went with didn't do such a good job with keeping up the walls, but after a little while we were able to kill that Vesperoth thing. :p
warzone3third.png

Killing Abyssador! Again.. didn't get lucky :(
warzone3boss.png

Aaand.. the screenshots from the loot (2nd and 3rd Warzone) had some pop up window from my computer.. so sadly they were ruined.

That's all for now! See you soon!

New updates! Hunts, outfits, levels, quests! A little bit of everything!
Did Warzone 2 on my RP again. Couldn't go to the others as I was late :(
warzone2taisho.png

Killing Gnomevil! Only thing we looted was hat.. and no luck for me <_<
gnomeviltaisho.png

Did the Elemental Sphere's quest on my RP with Siramix and Dalkon, sadly I only got 1 screenshot.
elementalspherequesttai.png

Quests on site on RP, finally! :D
taishofullquests.jpg

I was tired of Demonhunter on my ED, so I decided to get this! Loving it!
summonerjack.png

Decided to finally finish WotE on my EK, here are the screenshots!
woteguildekl.png

Trying to survive all these mobs! It can get pretty intense down there. :eek:
woteguildek2.png

Oh surprise, when we were in the middle of the quest, Orshabaal spawned. We didn't go.. just thought it was nice.
orshabaalek.png

Level 190 on EK!
190kayshumo.png

Killing the last incarnation, took much less than I expected, gotta love the sd power on mages.
mutatedzalomonek.png

That's all for now, hope you enjoy!

Hai Taisho..
Im soo upset that I didn't know about your lifethread! :(

Hai Taisho..
Im soo upset that I didn't know about your lifethread! :(
Haha it's cool man! I'll try to keep this updated even though I take so long to post new screenshots!

New updates!
Level 205 with ED on the last moments of double exp.
205jack.png

Level 206, few minutes after it ended.
206jack.png

Camping boss with Gavin when suddenly... ferumbras!
ferumbrasmessage.png

Doing POI with some guildmates, trying to get them to finish it.
guildpoi.png

Wandering around Farmine when I see this guy surrounded by orcs. I think he won't leave his bot to do things for him next time! (He died after a while
orcmassacre.png

PG with Siramix! 192 on EK!
kayshumo192.png

193!
kayshumo193.png

194! Level which of course.. I lost thanks to a noob team in inquisition.
kayshumo194.png

Doing inq on EK. Worst team ever, 5 eks and they can't even block 1 boss. Sigh.
inquisitionkayshumo.png

That's all for now! See you soon hopefully!

Killing Gnomevil! Only thing we looted was hat.. and no luck for me <_<
gnomeviltaisho.png

OMG, I can see my sorcerer there.. I'm soo famous now!

Back