• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Take a look behind you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icetear

Mapper
Reaction score
No comment.
Remove the thread!

Something very strange just happened. Look behind you..

Last edited:
As I said! Neon, Surojad (?) and SAAM has to get credits. Cause all pieces are not done by me. :>

I was talking about all of ya:D I mean I can see directly what has been mapped by Surojad;Nature 1
And by Neon; Nature 2
the only once I recognize;p

WTF?! How the hell did you get ERE'NATH?!

Yeah, but still won't be any secret until it's realese. As for now it's secret, nothing else than some mapping pieces will be shown. If they want to see more about the map. Take a look at Neons, Ere'Nath pictures :)

Which makes it even less a secret o_O Since Neon is a Showoff Addict which makes it kinda for sure that he's been showoffing 100% of his own work of Ere'nath

Yeah, but who said that the map that he got is all we gonna have? ;)
Maybe we got more than only Ere'Nath map? :>

ICETEAR!!!!!!!!

Who gave you permission to use those map parts?!!? They are used for Ere'nath/TFR, please remove them .....

@Neon, he was working for us... Look Icetear, you aren't allowed to use that shit unless you are mapping for TFR. Delete it.

It really sux that this isn't your doing.. I haven't seen anything special from you (can't remember when I have).. amaze us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back