• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Taking scripting jobs

PM with a your idea of monster AI, if I like it I'll hire you to do one for LoA.

yo, I need help with my project, I would love to talk business with you...

Sure brotha, drop your discord into my PM :)

PM with a your idea of monster AI, if I like it I'll hire you to do one for LoA.

I actually have loads of 'AI' on my own project. Don't hold back from what you want to have achieved in-game.
Atm there was no request i couldn't make.

Animera

Offers a really good service, had a few scripts made, fast turn around, understood what was required easily and decent prices. I highly reccomend

Yooo just a follow up on working with Animera..
He’s really been on top of business! I’ve been working with him for 3 weeks and has been nothing but trustworthy, on time, and efficient. I’m already looking forward to more business with him !

Dear people,

There are some changes regarding my work rules that will be applied from now on.

- As some of you know i used to do not take orders below 10€, every order below 10€ is either rejected or done for free (which was done for 90% of the times).

- One of the reasons i did it was because i also wanted to contribute to the community, but there are some individuals who take advantage of those 'service'.. I knew the day was coming (as i already expected it). But as i am quite busy myself from now on i will charge 10€ for every job of 10€ or lower. If i take the job at all.

- Pay upfront, everyone knows by default that you have to pay me upfront before i start on the job. It's always been like this if you read my first post.
But there are few peoples who i worked with for a longer time(so situations appear that there are more tasks getting added on the to-do list), and to speed up the process(which is nice for both of us) i sometimes started on it before new payment was made.

The only problem is i create openings to get 'scammed', which did happen to me. So if we're working together for a longer period. Do not take it personal.

Kind regards,

Animera

If you are hiring me, i will give a discount of 5€ on the next request in trade for a review. There are no requirements for a review, whether it's long or short. I only have 1 requirement and that's just being honest. That's all.

Still available, except that the discount now works as a cashback(to prevent giving discount without getting reviews in return).

Animera

Very nice and patient guy just ordered 1 spell which caused like 8947 bugs and every single one was fixed while also having nice conversation, not only this but i also want to learn coding and he responded to every question about coding that i asked 100% recommended no daubt about that

Straight forward down to earth kind of a guy with a very chill and respectful personality, recommended 100%.

Straight forward down to earth kind of a guy with a very chill and respectful personality, recommended 100%.

I second this 100%. Solved my issue Ive been having for weeks in just a few minutes.

Second task went even faster, with less bugs, and cleaner and every bug fixed even the ones i figured out after 1 hour later after i said that we done with the task <3

I got very unique type of task he learned and adapted to them very fast im actually impressed and ofc 100% recommended.

Cool guy, knows what he's doing. Had a lot of fun with this dude, definitely recommend :D

Back