• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tala Khan War mod?

Alliance, destroyed us? hahha show me when? lol u must be kidding me haha. HAHAHAHA

we go to defence? ur team STARTED THE BATTLE in defence in cormaya newbie, are u kidding me? u ended warsystem cuz u were going to be massacred
waived=pussy

Who wants to fight?!
Unstoppable 2 frags and go def!

all the warmodes against Waived is time lost

they just know to go to traps , and the last battle 2-0
ur team make a stack in cormaya.

if u gonna do it . GO EXP

what you did last night was fucked up.. you asked me for war and i tell you to wait cuz we were fighting the noob team (waived) and you show up from behind without warmode boxing us? i mean what the fuck..

what you did last night was fucked up.. you asked me for war and i tell you to wait cuz we were fighting the noob team (waived) and you show up from behind without warmode boxing us? i mean what the fuck..

you mad bro?

and about unstoppable if you are rly pro fighters for what u need these noob chars with sio in EVERY wm?

I never said we are "pro fighters" but we dont use noob chars in battles so im not rly sure what your talking about :blink:

Back