• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Talaturen - About POI.

Vitich

Reaction score
I suggestion as if it is not very complicated, that when you get one of the seven seals complete POI are marked in the log, the truth is that it is of great help because I don't know what seals i have yet to complete.

If this is implemented it would be great if you can let me know, great help to fix the server errors or lack of information.

Thanks You,
Grettings.

I agree that it should be noted in the quest log. However, a temporary solution to your "request" is to check the character site on the website. You see how much of the quest that you have done (in %). You cannot see which seal you've done of course, but it might help you remember ;-)

I know that I have a high percentage of quest complete, I also know that I can see only one throne to finish it (two of them i had to guessing, does not remember) but this do not solve anything, I ask therefore for a solution to this problem, for me, and the entire community of Shadowcores.

I know that I have a high percentage of quest complete, I also know that I can see only one throne to finish it (two of them i had to guessing, does not remember) but this do not solve anything, I ask therefore for a solution to this problem, for me, and the entire community of Shadowcores.

Okay, so there is yet another solution to this problem about POI. You are able to check which seals that you haven't done. If you have noticed the electric sparks in the northern part of the Seal Room. One archway (electric spark) represents one seal. If you have completed the seal that the first archway represents, then you will be able to walk through it. The order of what archway that represent what seal:

v8PTX.png

Okay, so there is yet another solution to this problem about POI. You are able to check which seals that you haven't done. If you have noticed the electric sparks in the northern part of the Seal Room. One archway (electric spark) represents one seal. If you have completed the seal that the first archway represents, then you will be able to walk through it. The order of what archway that represent what seal:

v8PTX.png

Oh, didn't knew about this. So while you're at it, I have a question: I completed the entire poi on my char, but I died before getting the rewards, can I enter the main room using the tp in Necromancers house even without getting the rewards?

Oh, didn't knew about this. So while you're at it, I have a question: I completed the entire poi on my char, but I died before getting the rewards, can I enter the main room using the tp in Necromancers house even without getting the rewards?

If you have done all the seals, you can use the shortcut and go straight into the reward room.

Back