• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Talaturen and the 8.5 update (positive request)

Guilt

Reaction score
Isn't there any way, that after a week passes and all the noob botters come back, you update your servers to an entirely different protocol so that botters never come back?... something like 8.5.twifysoft or something...

i am sure many people feel the same, its not like they dont trust u now.. that virus/hacking thing was a bullshit excuse for lazy botters.

At first i was mad at this update for 1 main reason.. after seeing that the bots were non functional, many people went crazy, eager to prove their pvp or just for the fun of it, they started pking like crazy and it was not fun to play, because even if ur pvp is good, theres no way to escape from a trap from 20 people vs u.

Anyways i've come to realise that it makes everything more balanced.. The whole idea of tibia is that vocations actually need one another, that its no easy to kill with a combo bot, or that paralize scripts / dash and other crap dont make it impossible to kill a pk.

Just wondering whether u could be able to change the protocol to something different so that botters dont come back next week.

Would be cool, and original..

Ty for the time,

Anti-Botter :thumbup:

trust me, when the bots are updated to 8.5... you'll see the online list rising to 100-200 players again even maybe more since its the first client to 8.5

Isn't there any way, that after a week passes and all the noob botters come back, you update your servers to an entirely different protocol so that botters never come back?... something like 8.5.twifysoft or something...

i am sure many people feel the same, its not like they dont trust u now.. that virus/hacking thing was a bullshit excuse for lazy botters.

At first i was mad at this update for 1 main reason.. after seeing that the bots were non functional, many people went crazy, eager to prove their pvp or just for the fun of it, they started pking like crazy and it was not fun to play, because even if ur pvp is good, theres no way to escape from a trap from 20 people vs u.

Anyways i've come to realise that it makes everything more balanced.. The whole idea of tibia is that vocations actually need one another, that its no easy to kill with a combo bot, or that paralize scripts / dash and other crap dont make it impossible to kill a pk.

Just wondering whether u could be able to change the protocol to something different so that botters dont come back next week.

Ty for the time,

Nice idea over there!

I like the server how it is now, without botters.
Would be nice if they are gone for good!

Greetings,

Saint Zyroth

Ty for the time,

There has been no such thing as PvP skill since 7.92.

Didnt have time to read it all, but dont do a own client and NO! I dont say this just cuz of the bots. The gm's can just be more active or get more gm's on every server, Pretty easy to get rid of the botters, The gm's doesnt even make bot illegal so thats pretty much suck, But if they want the botters gone they can easly do the punishments worse or just get more/active gms.

Didnt have time to read it all, but dont do a own client and NO! I dont say this just cuz of the bots. The gm's can just be more active or get more gm's on every server, Pretty easy to get rid of the botters, The gm's doesnt even make bot illegal so thats pretty much suck, But if they want the botters gone they can easly do the punishments worse or just get more/active gms.

I dont think that would be cost efficient, hiring more gms to do something that cant be easily detected. Yes they detect cave botters and mana trainers, but what bout dahers, autobot healers? paralize/magic wall scripts, plus other elf/ng advantages???

The solution that i am proposing is the best, an ultimate way to get rid of all kinds of botters and make this servers one of the best and most balanced ever, it would soon attract those who seek for a non botting server and have lots of fair players again.

SING, i mean SIGN THIS THREAD PLEASE. those of you who agree :D

I dont think that would be cost efficient, hiring more gms to do something that cant be easily detected. Yes they detect cave botters and mana trainers, but what bout dahers, autobot healers? paralize/magic wall scripts, plus other elf/ng advantages???

The solution that i am proposing is the best, an ultimate way to get rid of all kinds of botters and make this servers one of the best and most balanced ever, it would soon attract those who seek for a non botting server and have lots of fair players again.

SING, i mean SIGN THIS THREAD PLEASE. those of you who agree :D
...Did you even read? Dash,Auto heal,paralyze,magic wall scripts is allowed, just cuz they cant know when someone got auto heal/magic wall etc (if they're not afk!)..In making a new and own client makes people quit, I dont mean that they wont be popular, They will lose old players and get new players, Players who has played softcore,thunderfall,icechaw and now twinforce...Many will quit, many will start.

...Did you even read? Dash,Auto heal,paralyze,magic wall scripts is allowed, just cuz they cant know when someone got auto heal/magic wall etc (if they're not afk!)..In making a new and own client makes people quit, I dont mean that they wont be popular, They will lose old players and get new players, Players who has played softcore,thunderfall,icechaw and now twinforce...Many will quit, many will start.

If many will quit, many will start, then this server wont be empty, it'll just be great, balanced and fair.

dashing is not allowed lol, talaturen made an update so mapclicking was bugged to discourage elbot dashing a while ago, but it went wrong... Combo bot isnt allowed either, and it is only sometimes detected..

Face it, this solution is better, like archez said, the only ones who will complain will be the botter/lazy/ignorant people.

If many will quit, many will start, then this server wont be empty, it'll just be great, balanced and fair.

dashing is not allowed lol, talaturen made an update so mapclicking was bugged to discourage elbot dashing a while ago, but it went wrong... Combo bot isnt allowed either, and it is only sometimes detected..

Face it, this solution is better, like archez said, the only ones who will complain will be the botter/lazy/ignorant people.
Talaturen scripted it wrong(thats why he removed it), he didnt do it cuz of the dashers
Combo bot is also not allowed, but how would they know?...Like auto heal,mwall script and everything else, They cant ban someone cuz they THINK someone got "combo bot".
I think more will quit than start.
and yeh, almost everyone is using bot, I know a few ppl that doesnt even have bot and wont accept bots either, the ones that Dzumior calls "noob botters dashers ue spam"...And you forgott Carefull people.
Botters/lazy/ignorant/carefull people.

Edit: Just read what you wrote, There is no botters that ever has escaped me! (no, i dont have dash!)

Talaturen scripted it wrong(thats why he removed it), he didnt do it cuz of the dashers
Combo bot is also not allowed, but how would they know?...Like auto heal,mwall script and everything else, They cant ban someone cuz they THINK someone got "combo bot".
I think more will quit than start.
and yeh, almost everyone is using bot, I know a few ppl that doesnt even have bot and wont accept bots either, the ones that Dzumior calls "noob botters dashers ue spam"...And you forgott Carefull people.
Botters/lazy/ignorant/carefull people.

Edit: Just read what you wrote, There is no botters that ever has escaped me! (no, i dont have dash!)

man i just read a thread about you in icechaw ur just a botter nab dasher and "friend killer"

There is NO reason why my solution shouldnt be implemented, Talaturen can be trusted. you just keep making excuses for urself and the rest of the botters

Another GM confirmed that talaturen had done that to stop the so called "elfbot dashing", he said that in softcores.. so get your facts right be4 u talk bullshit..

man i just read a thread about you in icechaw ur just a botter nab dasher and "friend killer"

There is NO reason why my solution shouldnt be implemented, Talaturen can be trusted. you just keep making excuses for urself and the rest of the botters

Another GM confirmed that talaturen had done that to stop the so called "elfbot dashing", he said that in softcores.. so get your facts right be4 u talk bullshit..
A thread about me, oohhh..let me guess, by Dzumior?
He is hated, not just by me, by EVERYONE. so "get your facts right be4 u talk bullshit". I have NEVER killed any of my friends, oh yesss, in ue combos (i get last hit) idk if that counts. Talaturen can be trusted. yeah i belive that too, But just incase there is MANY people that wont download just cuz its Talaturen, Im almost 100% sure that he wont hack or send viruses to anyone. But i wont download it till Cipsoft makes the update. (like many others!)

Im tired of noobs crying about botters. More then 60% of people that play tibia use bots....Get with the times

Guilt instead of crying on the forums about bots why don't you go out get a job and buy one like more then half of tibia did.

Im tired of noobs crying about botters. More then 60% of people that play tibia use bots....Get with the times

Guilt instead of crying on the forums about bots why don't you go out get a job and buy one like more then half of tibia did.

lool i got plenty of money,.. its just that, unlike you, i have a life, and i dont spend money in games, which r not real, its just pathetic to see all the noobs with bots taking advantage of it, it destroyed what tibia used to be, vocations became unbalanced, etc.. look at your guild, LOL elfteam, couldnt be more specific.. hahah enough said, its clear what kinda fat kid u are

lool i got plenty of money,.. its just that, unlike you, i have a life, and i dont spend money in games, which r not real, its just pathetic to see all the noobs with bots taking advantage of it, it destroyed what tibia used to be, vocations became unbalanced, etc.. look at your guild, LOL elfteam, couldnt be more specific.. hahah enough said, its clear what kinda fat kid u are
You are such re****d, First of all, Hes guild name is Team elf, You know what an elf is? i guess not.
and nop, i would never pay for a bot either, but if i get one for free, ofc i accept it, and i have never played tibia when there was no botters (played since 7.1). There will always be botters/cheaters, nothing you can do. I was called a " noob spammer ue noob botter cheat" before i even had bot, wich is kinda pathetic.

I don't see why people still complain about "dashers", I made an extensive post awhile ago that was deleted, but in short the "dashers" cannot modify the server sided speed variable, and the same effect can be accomplished by map clicking, because just like map clicking all it does is bring out your characters true speed by spamming the movement command and it technically evens out the battle field by giving you a similar advantage to that low latency players would have. It's honestly not that big of a deal, put attack + follow on, and if you were fast enough to begin with you wont have a problem, but if you were slower to begin with than of course they will get away.

I didnt pay for my own bot
People buy bots for me cause im good at this game unluck you who probly never lvled off rook

Im never on on thr weekends usually and im not fat :> sorry

When will you understand that whining like this will not change anything? It's like whining about Religion... It won't go anywhere.

When will you understand that whining like this will not change anything? It's like whining about Religion... It won't go anywhere.

If you, hernie and qknight faggot botters believe this, why the fv<K do you bother to reply to this thread? its none of your business

I am trying to accomplish something here, if the gms dont reply or if ignore this great idea and dont give a logical reason why this wouldnt work, then its because they ultimately dont care about cheaters and a balanced server as much as the money they get from the botter donators.... and then theres nothing i can do :D not that care all that much.

so stfu if u dont agree, dont even bother to post.. if u agree.. sign it, and try to let know a gm about this.

Back