• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Talaturen honstats.org

Probably never. HoN kinda died and we don't really play it anymore. Have you tried dota2?

it only died cuz of they made it pay then lol came and everyone played it

yeah i have tested dota2 i played dota and dota2 but quited :/

That would be awesome if he fixed it again however there is many stats sites up and running right now like: Heroes of Newerth Statistics and www.honrec.com along with many other sites. Would be cool to see some nice features if honstats.org opened again. He also seems quite busy from the post he just made in another topic so I dont know if he got this site in his mind. But yeah hon is quite dead right now in EU/US. Seems like 80% of players is from thailand or som shiet.

HON would die anyway, it's just a copy of the old D.O.T.A with changes on the names and the system req is WAY highter compared to LoL.

LoL seems to be expanding and growing the fastest out of all the all MOBA/RTS games, and I have a feeling it will soon be one of the top games out there. League of legends is also being consider an Olympic sport.

LoL seems to be expanding and growing the fastest out of all the all MOBA/RTS games, and I have a feeling it will soon be one of the top games out there. League of legends is also being consider an Olympic sport.
LAst sentence is bullshit,

Back