• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Talaturen (I want my items back.!!)

Where did you send this mail, and when would this have happened?
i sent u a mail to your gmail acc with pictures and everything and i really don't know, my char was in fenrock last monday (i think) and i come back and my house was empty, and i don't know i went to fenrock on Saturday and on Sunday, i didn't log in so, i'm not pretty sure i was shock when i saw my house, where i sent you the pictures? this is your mail ([email protected]) not?, cause i sent you there the report, i'll wait for your answer, thanks.!:ninja:

i bet u sent it to ur other character :D :peace:

no i'm not u:p, i wouldn't move all my stuffs even the trash, it will be really boring n it would take a lot of time, n if u don't beleave me i don't care, but tell me why i would take also empty bps from the floor n the rest of trash??:confused:

no i'm not u:p, i wouldn't move all my stuffs even the trash, it will be really boring n it would take a lot of time, n if u don't beleave me i don't care, but tell me why i would take also empty bps from the floor n the rest of trash??:confused:

i hope that u never see your items again

i hope that u never see your items again

i hope that u have a life, cause u r always in the forum talking about things that doesn't have to do with u:$, cause i c the things, uor life is tibia n posting in the forum=), open the door n u'll discover a new world.!:p:eek:

i hope that u have a life, cause u r always in the forum talking about things that doesn't have to do with u:$, cause i c the things, uor life is tibia n posting in the forum=), open the door n u'll discover a new world.!:p:eek:

Wow... You are like a tibia freak, you use u and r and shit instead of are and you. A little to much Tibia? also you told JET that he lives on these forums? Have you compared your posts, and his?

Wow... You are like a tibia freak, you use u and r and shit instead of are and you. A little to much Tibia? also you told JET that he lives on these forums? Have you compared your posts, and his?

I bet u that u r the freak, really i write so, cause it's easier to write it, in my land we write like these even our own language, so we are tibia freaks?, really get a brain, n i have better things to do than stay all day in front of my computer =), but good for u for defending uor boyfriend:peace:, maybe the freak is in front of your computer....now go and pass quality time with uor "girl" freak, u really now how tibia ppl write, cause probably u r all day long here:confused: n stop posting, i just want talaturen answer not stupid comments, thanks.!:$ n by the way nice "pokemon" in your signature lol, grow up=).!

I bet u that u r the freak, really i write so, cause it's easier to write it, in my land we write like these even our own language, so we are tibia freaks?, really get a brain, n i have better things to do than stay all day in front of my computer =), but good for u for defending uor boyfriend:peace:, maybe the freak is in front of your computer....now go and pass quality time with uor "girl" freak, u really now how tibia ppl write, cause probably u r all day long here:confused: n stop posting, i just want talaturen answer not stupid comments, thanks.!:$ n by the way nice "pokemon" in your signature lol, grow up=).!

you just a stupid mexican fag,
whit bad english skills :thumbup:

He might be a mexican citizen, but your english ain't better than his, so don't argue over english grammer because you both suck :p

@Cyroa: I know! =D

@the pl or whatever he is:
"uor" is no word and it's not even the short of anything. And if he was my boyfriend, How would YOU know that? FAG. And yes you all are tibiafreaks in your country. Atleast lazy fatasses.

you just?? learn how to write correctly (cause that's is really a basic mistake u r not using a verb man, i forgot it u r Brazilian n i'm sure that not all have a bad english, but the ones who plays here really sucks doing that) , i won't lose my time writing correctly, it's not an exam or school or doing that=), so is a waste of time..

Last edited:
@Cyroa: I know! =D

@the pl or whatever he is:
"uor" is no word and it's not even the short of anything. And if he was my boyfriend, How would YOU know that? FAG. And yes you all are tibiafreaks in your country. Atleast lazy fatasses.
so he's our boyfriend? u accept it?, i know it cause u r defending, i wouldn't do that if i were u, but maybe u have uor reason n really u don't know nothing of my country, the only thing clear here is that u r stupid man, n who says that uor is nothing?, if i like to write it so, it's fine for me, u understand right?, go to school if u want to c a proper english, cause i won't do it, as i said is a waste of of time. Gogogogo n play POKEMON.!!!!! u should be really proud=), we can be all things u want, but lazies? really don't speak if u don't know a shit, i won't speak of uor country, cause i haven't lived there, at least i have brain, n i don't think that u know all the stuffs that i know, speaking about school, so stop playing pokemon n do other thing.!

so he's our boyfriend? u accept it?, i know it cause u r defending, i wouldn't do that if i were u, but maybe u have uor reason n really u don't know nothing of my country, the only thing clear here is that u r stupid man, n who says that uor is nothing?, if i like to write it so, it's fine for me, u understand right?, go to school if u want to c a proper english, cause i won't do it, as i said is a waste of of time. Gogogogo n play POKEMON.!!!!! u should be really proud=), we can be all things u want, but lazies? really don't speak if u don't know a shit, i won't speak of uor country, cause i haven't lived there, at least i have brain, n i don't think that u know all the stuffs that i know, speaking about school, so stop playing pokemon n do other thing.!
ofc you got one /sarcasm
omfg

hi, talaturen i lost my mpa, cuz my mom was mad on me and threw it out? cna u pic kit up an gibe back? i no know where she put it -.-

Back