• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Talaturen = OT Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ates.tr

Im back
Reaction score
Talaturen if you want ban me i dont give a fuck!

But one of your friends say you maked a cheat in all tfs you can do which item you want...!

So he did exp book and many more things! i changed id and so he get that anyway!!!!!!

Just want to say go fuck your ot and your mom and all shit!

Please ban me fucking Retard!

But one of your friends say you maked a cheat in all tfs you can do which item you want...!

So he did exp book and many more things! i changed id and so he get that anyway!!!!!!

hehehehehehehe

@fail

Oh.. cool! we have a 12 year old guy here named Ates.tr cool!

lways fun with twelve year olds, they have difficult to find words in my head because it is so under-developed and they think they are cool. Wish you all good luck with what you do. And try to be more mature next time.

Do not know how people think it's fun to make fun of other mothers and fathers? Have you not own or what is the problem? I guess you come from the Middle East(Iraq, iran etc etc) and not sweden?

wtf are you talking about?

I haven't checked the code. Maybe he has.

But just check the code and delete the shit you don't want.

Not fail, Talaturen and (he's fried) got a cheat thing they can make which item they want!

Yes.

irl_mudkipz.jpg

failed_2.jpg

Mr ates.it.. If you can fuck his server up.. then fuck up the othacker mr cool! Just goaway to the corner and stay here.. kkthxbye

Do you got any prof on that? how said that to you=?
and please stop accuse Talaturen and his team.
They doing a very good job.

2. what version of Tfs do you use?

So you jeopardize everything you've got here just because someone told you a lie? That's healthy.

ofc he are :S

So i heard u like pokEmOn?

So you jeopardize everything you've got here just because someone told you a lie? That's healthy.

He can not help it. Too little oxygen in the advantage is not good, which he may have noticed, when his brain is not 100 percent developed. But what can you do? When a little boy listening to the other guys lies?

*Hint*You might want to check what AAC you're using.*Hint*

Do you got any prof on that? how said that to you=?
and please stop accuse Talaturen and his team.
They doing a very good job.

2. what version of Tfs do you use?

TFS 0.3.1 PL2 well tell me your ot let me see if ´he can fuck it up.
+ He and talaturen are good friends he said, he and talaturen closed Narozia he said.

Dude.. Want a rope and a brigde? Or how can we just make you quiet? He hasnt done anything to it. Why would he do that..? Where is the proofs? You can say anything without proofs. SHOW US!

+ He and talaturen are good friends he said, he and talaturen closed Narozia he said.

how did they fuck the server?
explain detailed please, if this is true

Status
Not open for further replies.