• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Talaturen Please Read.

Satharian

Reaction score
Hey Mark,

I sent you a Private Message I'm not sure if it even sent to you, (There was no confirmation / sent message log) I'd rather discuss this matter with you privately anyway instead of posting it on the forum. If you could contact me in game on Satharian, or if you got the private message please reply to it, thanks in advance.

Hey Mark,

I sent you a Private Message I'm not sure if it even sent to you, (There was no confirmation / sent message log) I'd rather discuss this matter with you privately anyway instead of posting it on the forum. If you could contact me in game on Satharian, or if you got the private message please reply to it, thanks in advance.
You have to edit it through your settings.
(so you keep a log)

Ahh so it more than likely sent then? Thanks LATE. I just wasn't too sure. But it doesn't hurt to try and get a hold of him in more ways than one :p

Enabled it in-case I need it for future use :p

Back