• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Talaturen - Soul

Lol I wonder why 50% of my posts get deleted on OTLand? They're normal, and not spamm or any breaking rules.. im outta here >.<

Tilo retired right?, maybe you increased damage formulas, but they are still weak :p, currently we have 3-4 active knights on the server, they will leave faster than tilo, damage formulas are stil low :mad:

I will give another exemple, a knight cant solo a dragon at lvl 40 without wasting money, in tibia rl, a knight can solo a dragon at lvl 40 making profit.

Actually, im leveling in necros, last night, i pged for 2 hours, got 5 lvls (40-45), that was about 500k exp, a knight should be able to do this, or at least 350k exp/2hours, i believe we can fix that if skill rates go up.

Wojs~

Tilo retired right?, maybe you increased damage formulas, but they are still weak :p, currently we have 3-4 active knights on the server, they will leave faster than tilo, damage formulas are stil low :mad:

I will give another exemple, a knight cant solo a dragon at lvl 40 without wasting money, in tibia rl, a knight can solo a dragon at lvl 40 making profit.

Actually, im leveling in necros, last night, i pged for 2 hours, got 5 lvls (40-45), that was about 500k exp, a knight should be able to do this, or at least 350k exp/2hours, i believe we can fix that if skill rates go up.

Wojs~

We made knights attack faster instead of increasing the damage formula; I have a knight character and I saw big difference, I killed monsters alot faster than what I used to.

Do you have a sorcerer character?, try going to necros with explosion runes, and then try lvling in cycs with your knight, tell me what is a lot way faster.

Wojs~

I don't think a sorcerer at Level 18 can hunt necromancers, but I could hunt cyclops since Level 18 on my knight, and I'm sure that a knight can kill necromancers pretty fast with a giant sword, knights can also critical strike which could return in approx 300 damage as Level 30 with giant sword and a decent sword fighting skill. You shouldn't really compare necromancers and cyclops, necromancers and dragons would be more fair, I'm sure knights can gain alot of experience by killing dragons.

You are right, lets compare cyclops, a sorcerer lvl 18 can fwave the and kill them in groups, while a knight at lvl 18 wont be able to kill cyclops, because people dont train that much, and even if they could kill cyclops, they will never get a giant sword at lvl 18, most of the people dont have gm chars.

And a friend of me cant kill dragons at lvl 35 with his clerical mace, his skills are around 60/60, maybe shitty skills, yeah, but its hard to train for a knight, a mage does that always making runes.

Wojs~

You are right, lets compare cyclops, a sorcerer lvl 18 can fwave the and kill them in groups, while a knight at lvl 18 wont be able to kill cyclops, because people dont train that much, and even if they could kill cyclops, they will never get a giant sword at lvl 18, most of the people dont have gm chars.

And a friend of me cant kill dragons at lvl 35 with his clerical mace, his skills are around 60/60, maybe shitty skills, yeah, but its hard to train for a knight, a mage does that always making runes.

Wojs~

What does a gamemaster character have to do with this? I killed cyclops at Level 18 as a knight, and you can buy a giant sword from someone who done the quest and doesn't need it.

@NilssoN: Did I ever say that I have a giant sword? I don't have any.

Wojs~

Lol.. Thats not shitty skills.. My skills are shitty -.-
Im lvl 51 and have 63 axe, 63 club and 62 shield........

But ive been retired for like 3 month ;)

namnlsbf3.jpg

Last edited:
What does a gamemaster character have to do with this? I killed cyclops at Level 18 as a knight, and you can buy a giant sword from someone who done the quest and doesn't need it.

@NilssoN: Did I ever say that I have a giant sword? I don't have any.

Maybe, when testing both classes, you gave the knight a giant sword to test it, and got to the conclusion a lvl 18 could kill cyclops, having a game master character means you can give the giant sword to the knight you are testing.
How can a lvl 18 get a giant sword?, im sure most of lvl 18 with it being their first character dont even have promotion, its not so easy to get money, you know?, and im sure any high lvl out there will be selling a giant sword, if they do, for too much money so a lvl 18 can buy it.
I am a sorcerer, i make my own supplies, and so far im lvl 50 and i have like 10k, i dont imagine how, someone who has to buy uhs, can have enough money for a giant sword.

Wojs~

Maybe, when testing both classes, you gave the knight a giant sword to test it, and got to the conclusion a lvl 18 could kill cyclops, having a game master character means you can give the giant sword to the knight you are testing.
How can a lvl 18 get a giant sword?, im sure most of lvl 18 with it being their first character dont even have promotion, its not so easy to get money, you know?, and im sure any high lvl out there will be selling a giant sword, if they do, for too much money so a lvl 18 can buy it.
I am a sorcerer, i make my own supplies, and so far im lvl 50 and i have like 10k, i dont imagine how, someone who has to buy uhs, can have enough money for a giant sword.

Wojs~

Either your English is bad or you didn't really pay attention to my words, I ______NEVER______ said that the Level 18 need a giant sword to slay cyclops, that example was against necromancers, a knight from Level 12 to Level 18 can easily make enough money at carrion worms to afford a fire sword which I did, then as Level 18 I went to cyclops until Level 22. I can agree with you that knights are still a bit weak, but not as they used to be. I'll talk to Souldrainer about that.

I agree with the thing about that knights may be stronger, obviously, if you reduced the attack time, they should be stronger, but that doesnt means they are balanced when compared to a mage or a paladin.
I missunderstood you with the giant sword thing, ok, but please, tell me how boring it would be for a knight to level at a cave with 5 or 6 carrion respawns?, and what happens if they live in khuz-dul?, they cant do carrions.
All i mean is that, while a knight goes from lvl 12 to 18 killing carrions in that little cave, then, if they luckly find someone selling a firesword/knight axe/skullstaff, then they can hunt cyclops, considering they have been training for a good while, their skills should be around 70/70 so they dont spend that much money, and then they can hunt cyclops until they have enough money to hunt draggys economicaly, and thats around.... lvl 40-50, because they would spend too much in uhs for the loot (either that or they spend a life training and got skills 80/80 and a giant sword to kill them fast), while a mage buys f-wave, goes to cycs, kill them in packs of 3, so lvls up 3 times faster than a knight, at lvl 31 he goes to necros with explosions only, or maybe a fire elemental and a demon skeleton, and there he owns until lvl 50, please, notice the kind of fun both vocations enjoy while lvling, notice the kind of exp both vocations get at the same lvl, and the fastness each vocation lvls up.

Wojs~

Back