• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Talaturen - Soul

Tilo

Reaction score
I am now lvl 64 knight on ur server...

but I need to hunt 3 hours to make the same exp a lvl 40 mage can make on necro's...

I don't mind to take them exp faster but this is outreagous... and I basecly got no chance if they pg..

could there smth be done to improve the exp rate from knight , mby adding the dmg that is now in real tibia to knight.. ( also pally ofc ) / lower the exp rate from mages

to even it up...

I know ur busy with the client and all.... but this is needed to keep the server fair

We already know about this and the knights damage will be increased.

It should be included after next restart unless there is a crash.

nice work tala

when is restart of server btw? i got no clue :p

i gues it should take around 2~3 days for an restar since it got an high uptime

We're aiming at 200h uptime, after that the server will restart and the new battle formulas will be introduced.

So crash means , it will be in directly , or that it will be delayed?

I got no idea about how programming a server works xD

Well, if it crashes it will be delayed because we have to fix the crash.

it seem to have crashed no?

what will the delay be for the dmg update now?

it seem to have crashed no?

what will the delay be for the dmg update now?

It wasn't Radonia that crashed, it was the server computer.

Is it again 200 hours wait now or will it come sooner?

Last edited:
I will need to talk to Souldrainer, it is possible that it can happen on Sunday.

Why sunday? You could restart it today.. The uptime already restarted so what does it make it wait so long?

Back