• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Talaturen: Zao blocked off by noobchars for abuse.

dikkelul

Reaction score
I was just planning to hunt some lizards in zao and when I arrived at the farmine boat I encounter this:

In farmine, at the boat entrance 2 chars are blocking the whole area of zao.
These 2 characters, named Lord Mazaconas and Shadow Of Nunuo don't let anyone pass, except for Torcebotas, he was allowed to pass for unknown reasons. Later The Big Bam also passed.

I think Torcebotas was allowed to pass, so Miramipixo could kill him multiple times so he could gain a lot of exp in a very short time. It's very funny that Miramipisquelo, after he gained lots of exp, is getting killed mulptiple times by Miramipisquelo, and later Miramipisquelo is getting killed by Vano. :D

I believe this person uses mc, so te has the whole place for himself. Then he can do anything he wants, like killing his subchars, without having any player nearby.

@Talaturen: Please ban these players, as they are blocking off areas, and u can't attack them, as they are standing just outside the boat and I also can't push them, because they put god flowers just in front of them. And maybe Vano/The Big Bam/all other subchars too may be punished too, because it's obvious there is just one owner, and so he uses MC.
^_^

Attachments

• zao blocked aaa.JPG
    zao blocked aaa.JPG
    223.6 KB · Views: 33 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
dude, its normal ppls are doing this daily , i dont think tala will ban them, cos its happening always and noone never got any ban

For blocking he can be banned, just like the guy that trashed temple entrances and boats, he got banned too, right?.

Last edited:
he could get banned, although I dont thinl he will. thats why you should make a noob char and log it at farmine.

Back