• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Talaturen

Heyy kingg fuk off Deivixx here :D

- - - Updated - - -

Now we all need GM ............

I know that you are disapointed but it's pretty understable that the server is going down, no more players means no more donations , so talaturen got no incomming cash from the server and he has to pay the hosting costs himself. Atleast he's giving a chance for the players to keep the server up

Wfttt whyyy Mark will close ice i pay all time scroll for server and now he will close are you kidding

Yes we need him, but he don't care about icechaw!

Please tell me why I should care about a server with 0 players online, when not even the players care about it? When I see threads like this "FUCK YOU GM !"? If you won't donate, and it probably won't receive enough donations to pay the server costs this month then it's better if you realize that IceChaw's time is over for now (maybe you'll see an IceChaw 2.0 in the future, maybe we'll call it something else). It has been up since early 2009 after all, you don't see many servers last this long but yet you're blaming me when I've at least been paying the server costs from my own pocket in the last 5-6 months. If you care and want the current IceChaw to stay, then donate.

Wfttt whyyy Mark will close ice i pay all time scroll for server and now he will close are you kidding

No you haven't. If you had, we would probably be able to pay the server costs right now.

Please tell me why I should care about a server with 0 players online, when not even the players care about it? When I see threads like this "FUCK YOU GM !"? If you won't donate, and it probably won't receive enough donations to pay the server costs this month then it's better if you realize that IceChaw's time is over for now (maybe you'll see an IceChaw 2.0 in the future, maybe we'll call it something else). It has been up since early 2009 after all, you don't see many servers last this long but yet you're blaming me when I've at least been paying the server costs from my own pocket in the last 5-6 months. If you care and want the current IceChaw to stay, then donate.

Icechaw was one of the best otservers. You destroied it. You screw it up. Last update was 04 Jan 2011.

Why should I donate?
If I donate you will put your dick on server again, you won't make update.

So, this is the end, thanks to all my friends, especially Dark Necros(Ivan)!

BYE!

If u payd server costs for like 5-6 months didnt u think about any update to bring back old and new players? even this update in 2011 didnt change much if u make it 8.60 i think here will be more players than in shadowcores and all will be happy.

Why should I donate?

Why are you complaining?

If u payd server costs for like 5-6 months didnt u think about any update to bring back old and new players? even this update in 2011 didnt change much if u make it 8.60 i think here will be more players than in shadowcores and all will be happy.

My focus has been on ShadowCores, and updates made to ShadowCores aren't compatible with IceChaw due to conflicting item ids (which would need a lot of work or a reset to apply). At least I didn't just close the server because I didn't have time; and now I'm not immediately closing it because I have no interest in paying the server costs anymore. I'm giving the community a chance to help by donating first so if the community cares about current IceChaw's future then donate, if not, then don't donate and it will be closed down on Sunday.

It's end now, I hope I'll find server like IceChaw

Times here will never be forgotten!

This was the last war !
icelegends.jpg

@Deivixx

I miss you my brother.. currently in the military so I got no time to play.
Take care, my friend.

R.I.P Icechaw

/Mark

But LOL, i donated about 60 euros in the last month, how much does a server cost per year then!? I think we should have some advertisers on real tibia servers...personally i already brought a player from candia here (advertising this ot) after 6 minutes of advertising in the advertising channel, so it won't be hard to bring more people here

Oops..i donated to shadowcores

Last edited:
But LOL, i donated about 60 euros in the last month, how much does a server cost per year then!? I think we should have some advertisers on real tibia servers...personally i already brought a player from candia here (advertising this ot) after 6 minutes of advertising in the advertising channel, so it won't be hard to bring more people here

To IceChaw? Please tell me the PayPal transaction ID's then so I can look this up because from what I can see IceChaw hasn't received a single donation in August.

Talaturen didnt answer: Why dont u back icechaw to 8.60??????????? It would have 500 players oh my god, dont you see?

Talaturen didnt answer: Why dont u back icechaw to 8.60??????????? It would have 500 players oh my god, dont you see?

No, he doesn't see, neither do I ... if you're so up for it, host your own server as IceChaw used to be. I doubt that there would be 500 players online just like that.

Back