• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Talaturen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingredients

Cartman
Reaction score
You said this is Ice meto's thread;
Not only is it like your fifth time in jail for the exact same reason (for some rules, we delete the account of the player after like the second or third time), you have some serious problems understanding our rules. Creating a thread making it personal against someone in my team on top of that? Well done, now it's personal between us too, enjoy your banishment and for your sake I hope you've learned the rules when (or if) you return.

Ingame when we asked you about mcing and botting and you said its alright as long you're not afk. It's only illegal to mc for PVP.
But hani said the opposite of what you said(both illegal to mc bot and pvp), so I think you two between have some problem aswell understanding the rules. Since you tell players different stuff ingame.

Im sad to see that you banned him because of this.
I think he just followed what you said before listening to hani, because it feels like you're a little more in charge of this server. Thats atleast the feeling I get.

Peace, Im also outta here.
Because IMO this is somewhat corrupt behaviour.

I have spoken to both you, and Ice Meto and some of the other guys that you use to hunt with and told you the exact same thing. (Several times) The first time, I didn't even care about the fact that you were breaking the rules - I told you to log out the second character and we would be fine, as long as you actually understood what I said and would follow the rules in the future. Both you, and Ice Meto did on different days have this information handed to you on a one to one basis. I told you what the rules were, and you all said that you understood and "would not do it again". You have been following the rules after that as far as I know, Ice Meto has not. Ice Meto has therefore been jailed several times after that I made it clear to him what was the rules.

About the fact that you have heard different things from me and Mark - yes, you probably have. Earlier, we had no existing rule about multiclienting - a time ago, we added one for PvP-situations and on January 24th we added a clarification in general for use of third-party software. After that was added, I talked to both you and Ice Meto, as I said above. The rules that you as a player should follow is always those in the rules section of our website, and if it has been clarified to you by a GM - the last statement if two statements have been different from each other. Me and Mark are equally responsible and equally in charge, so both our statements should weigh the same.

About Ice Meto getting banned, it was mainly because he simply needed some time to rethink how one should act on the internet. Let me quote:

14:06 Lary Gango [303]: get a fucking life
14:06 Lary Gango [303]: you retard
14:06 Lary Gango [303]: and bann some others
14:06 Lary Gango [303]: BANN OTHER PEOPLE
14:06 Lary Gango [303]: YOU CUNT
14:06 Lary Gango [303]: ITS ONLY US
14:06 Lary Gango [303]: LOWLIFER
14:06 Lary Gango [303]: lol
14:06 Lary Gango [303]: pathetic
14:07 Ice Meto [297]: honestly
14:07 Ice Meto [297]: wtf is your problem
14:07 Ice Meto [297]: i dont see anyone else in here
14:07 Ice Meto [297]: but us
14:07 Ice Meto [297]: there's fucking 1500 botters
14:07 Ice Meto [297]: you're a complete moron
14:07 Ice Meto [297]: unfair piece of shit

And no, we are not "after you" and we do not "only jail you", our jail is usually at least half-full, depending on time of the day and how much time we have to check after players breaking the rules. The command used to decide who to check - is most of the time our multiclient command, it lists all the IPs that have several characters logged in. Why do we use that command? Mainly - because that helps us find players that do red skull traps as well as players botting several characters AFK or idle.

Just unban them majority of this ots are botting and if u see them just jail instead of ban.

Hani just unban them if you banned them (didn't read cba)

There is more people botting, breaking rules, not only them :)
If you want to ban botters make it [NonBot] Server or etc/

Just unban them majority of this ots are botting and if u see them just jail instead of ban.

She banned only (atleast what i know) one person, but 3 characters.

And I guess he got banned because of the insluts thrown at the GM. Otherwise he would just have been jailed for a day, probably.

@ hani
I probably never will understand what the problem is why its illegal to mc bot characters.
If its other people who wanna get thier levels fair then just go lure on the botters they'll just die like rats, atleast where we bot. If we're afk....... Even if we're just idleing for the client I would most likely die cuz I dont watch the client when i bot.

But it's your server and you make the rules.
I got nothing more to say.

Yeah but what you guys did was not necessary you insulted her and its not because she is one of the owners of shadowcores but have some respect you don't call a person "cunt" or bitch" just because she is doing her work. Stop acting like kids and follow the fuking rules they own the server they make the rules and you can't do anything about it.

Insulting, harassing or racist statements:
If you have personal problems with another player, deal with it in private. Harassing a player in World Chat will only put you in trouble, even if the other player has offended you in private. If you are lucky, you might get away with a warning; if that isn't enough to make you stop it will lead to a banishment.

Rules of Shadowcores
SHUT THE FUCK UP
HIS BAN IS TOTALLY FAIR
IM DONE

Insulting, harassing or racist statements:
If you have personal problems with another player, deal with it in private. Harassing a player in World Chat will only put you in trouble, even if the other player has offended you in private. If you are lucky, you might get away with a warning; if that isn't enough to make you stop it will lead to a banishment.

Rules of Shadowcores
SHUT THE FUCK UP
HIS BAN IS TOTALLY FAIR
IM DONE

what if that was in private chat?! this rule only seems for global channels

Oh well, banned for 7 days it's 7 years for you or 7 ages guys? Seriously, I don't get why you are TOO mad for being banned for ONLY 7 days. (Behavior: My first time of getting banned).

Come on guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.