• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Talaturen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Port

Nikkster :)
Reaction score
Do you know when you're going to give me back "Nikkster"?

Most of the otlanders thinks it was pretty lame that you just changed password on it and banned it just because you thought I was messaging other users about you, or how was it now again?

I just would like to know.

He probably checked the database to be claiming that. I didn't see anyone saying it's lame though.

Who's the one being lame? Making new users and spam threads about some "wannabe otland site"..

(HUAHAUHAALAHAHAHAHA)

He probably checked the database to be claiming that. I didn't see anyone saying it's lame though.

No, that was paranoia. You don't need to defend anyone here. Anyway, I won't bother just curious of why he is so scared - what can I do really?

By the way: Got any proof that I was the one who spammed OTLand? No, I don't think so. ={

@Henkos: Are you still angry about our MSN conversation? :(:( how sweet.

I am waiting a reply from Talaturen and not anyone else, don't put so much effort into raising your postcount, you surely have better things to do..

Haha if you think i joined that forum for to get active, your dreaming... Plus i joined the forum when he first spammed OtLand, I spammed his forum back :D

You didn't get the point..

Logic:huh:

Not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back