• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ talaturen

Deaded

Reaction score
Hey there's a new bunch of high levels, They are ALL abusing a bug, a share exp bug, from what i know of. Check their deathlists and ban them

I got some name of the chars:

Akatosh divine lvl 1140
Raztafari lvl 1174
Frallis lvl 1111
Lastbraveman lvl 1050
Antebror lvl 1049
Trosh lvl 1005
Soul Bringers lvl 950
Elder Misro lvl 927
El Cabe lvl 904
Death Bringers lvl 895
Zurrak lvl 1043
Kirro lvl 1002
Rauxzin lvl 1010
Dark necros lvl 864
Anekas lvl 861
Emzy Thainheart lvl 835
Lestat the valiant lvl 831
Bubble tree lvl 813
Hell'boy lvl 810
Stelios lvl 804
Darken Ell lvl 803
Misro Mage lvl 780
Jely lvl 735
Mukalaka lvl 727
Puguwh lvl 718
Mr Nour lvl 606
Adry lvl 605
Romaya lvl 498
Invalid name lvl 600
Maliciuos lvl 815
Neff Jello lvl 730
Buddah lvl lvl 735
Dankinha lvl 635
Kanabis lvl 655
Striper lvl 530
Saint Hardy lvl 600
Rihanna lvl 700
Galfy lvl 560
Patinho Feio lvl 505
Alone wolf lvl 587
Burner lvl 656
Angeline Jouly lvl 705
Liam Darkroser lvl 820
Toodie lvl 516
Helpop lvl 501

There might be more, this is just what i know of. Please look into this matter.

Last edited:
you're retarded? INCLUDE name of my char why? maliciuos, raztafari is a guy who'll help me to upload, there is nothing said WHAT

Wow.. all of them are using the share exp party thing bug to get levels.. Like if you kill another char in party with share exp activated, both chars get exp including the char that died.. Please do something theyre abusing it badly.

some wanna laugh?

see the vocation of Antebror
HE IS sorcerer NOT Master Sorcerer LOl

I'm in school right now, but going home soon. I'll make sure that this is addressed then and most likely reset the server to the state of yesterdays server save.

Can anyone try to reproduce this bug and see if it is fixed now?

14:10 Anekas [661]: i back only /200 lvls

True.. he was like 530 lvl before they started abusing it.

This server needs some help. From people that are active on this server. This ot server is going to start look like an ghost town without any sherrifs.

Liam Darkroser, Stellios, Darken eli, Dark necros, Sir Hard abused the game bug 2 days ago so they arent reseted yet. And im sure that more people abused the bugg more then an day ago.

Last edited:
tja .. i guess to have a so big bug is like idk its noobish nothing else otlands servers are the most famous otservers and this happends? kina fucking stupid ^^

Darken Ell, Liam Darkroser, Stelios, Dark necros, Anekas still hasn't been reseted. They abused it 2 days ago.

But OMFG!!! i lost full demon set, The best spellbok and alot of poc.. great sucsess when you don't cheat!!! thanks alot... you should just have deletet their chars..

Back